update - Atlanta baby shot dead in stroller; teen gunman asked mom, "Do you want me to kill your bab

wonder what the white folks who flooded news sites w/ racist comments will say about the mother since they had everything to say about the teens 

wonder what the white folks who flooded news sites w/ racist comments will say about the mother since they had everything to say about the teens 

The same thing that all racists of all skin color do, mental gymnastics so their flawed, hateful thought process is still logical to them.

For those of us that can remember, this is starting to look just like the Susan Smith case from South Carolina back in the day. 

The truth always comes out. 

What truth though? This lady is sounding more and more batsh*t crazy, but all I just read was a bunch of speculation. Have any charges been filed against her? I'm interested to see what happens with this.

Last edited:
Time to watch a bunch of people in here eat crow...

From the moment I watched that video I wanted to come in here and say that the boys were innocent but I didn't feel like arguing that point. She went from ages 5-10 then a 17 year old gets arrested. :smh:

Well..... when you have guys on a message board that make everything possible into TEAM BLACK VS. TEAM WHITE... guys like Victor Page take this as a victory (even though nobody is gonna win anything here, except for jail time and death). It speaks to the child mentality of some of the members, "time for some members to eat crow" . It takes a crappy person to take this situation and act like its a personal victory, when there are nothing but questions up in the air, a dead child, and 2 suspects (who may or may not have shot a child in the face).

Agreed.

Wow, this chick really has issues
mean.gif

Wow God Bless that child first and foremost

I will say this this doesnt seem to add up the mom looks like a dopehead

story is all over the place she's identifying 5 year olds, they arrest teenagers

I dont like her worrying about that insurance money either you'd hope a mom wouldnt get her kid killed for money but thats the world we live in

I also notice the same 2 cats come into every thread that might remotely involve race and try to play the white victim

Poor kid.

The shooter is monster.

Whether the mother had something to do with it or not, the trigger man should burn.

Even the most gangsta of the gangstas know, u don't mess with kids man.
I cant.......

**** been changed man. Women and kids were off limits so to speak, but that isn't so anymore. Anyone could get it now from the elderly to infants. Life is just being at the wrong place at the wrong time now

I just do not understand what has to enter your mind for you to justify shooting a baby and running away smh

Being a father, If I just witnessed my daughter being shot in the face and killed right in front of me, I would not be acting the way she was in that video....None of that crying or sadness seems genuine.

I would be in so much shock I probably would have already killed myself if I was her. No way I could go on living if my baby was killed right in front of my face.

I'd be crying so much during that interview none of my words would be audible.

Police: Gun used to kill Brunswick infant recovered

BRUNSWICK, Ga. -- The gun believed to have been used in the shooting death of an infant Thursday has been recovered.

Brunswick Police Department Chief of Police Tobe C. Green said on a conference call with media Tuesday that tips from Karimah and Katrina Elkins lead to witnesses, which resulted in leads on the weapon location.

Police searched a small saltwater pond on Highway 17, near spur 25, with metal detectors starting at 3:30 a.m. Tuesday.

The gun was allegedly found by the Glynn County Police Department Tuesday morning around 8 a.m. Police believe the gun was used in the murder of 13-month-old Antonio Santiago.

Law enforcement is keeping the gun in saltwater and sending it to a lab for evaluation.

The investigation is ongoing.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topst...ce-Gun-recovered-from-Brunswick-infant-murder

Police: Gun used to kill Brunswick infant recovered

BRUNSWICK, Ga. -- The gun believed to have been used in the shooting death of an infant Thursday has been recovered.

Brunswick Police Department Chief of Police Tobe C. Green said on a conference call with media Tuesday that tips from Karimah and Katrina Elkins lead to witnesses, which resulted in leads on the weapon location.

Police searched a small saltwater pond on Highway 17, near spur 25, with metal detectors starting at 3:30 a.m. Tuesday.

The gun was allegedly found by the Glynn County Police Department Tuesday morning around 8 a.m. Police believe the gun was used in the murder of 13-month-old Antonio Santiago.

Law enforcement is keeping the gun in saltwater and sending it to a lab for evaluation.

The investigation is ongoing.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topst...ce-Gun-recovered-from-Brunswick-infant-murder
It doesnt say in this article but apparently Karimah and Katrina Elkins are the kid's mom and aunt and they were also arrested for providing false info

I am sadden about the death of the baby but, something just don't sound right to me about the whole situation. Maybe I am wrong but theirs has to be more to the story than this.... A lot more

Back
Top Bottom