update - Atlanta baby shot dead in stroller; teen gunman asked mom, "Do you want me to kill your bab

things like this really anger me to a point that if i had that little scumbag in front of me, id skin his *** and wear him as a coat.

sick.gif

mean.gif

This is Crazy.

Death penalty would not be given to these kids because they are under the age of 18. Problem is these kids will probably get life in prison without a chance of parole, So for the next 50-60 years the state will pay 50k per year on these individuals.

View media item 326764

I really hate reading stories like this; that poor innocent child is now gone :smh:

Some people are devoid of feelings. Shame.
So they caught the dude? They should throw him in a lions den. Srs.

Last edited:
* Conspiracy theory alert *

I think there's something in the OTC drugs/food/water that was being pushed to poorer children in the mid 90's up till today because so many of these teenagers today are just off..

How did she confuse a 14 yr old for a 5 yr old? Regardless tho they need to die. I don't wanna hear about no legal **** or nothing. Worthless piece of ****

Here is a picture of the child.

View media item 326779

This is beyond sick. How can anyone look a 1 year old and shoot him point blank in the head. Like what the **** is going through their head. They should get the death penalty with no appeals and this is coming from a person doesn't even believe in the death penalty. I can't believe what this world is coming to.

just sickening. this disgusting kid just took the life of an innocent baby for nothing. people like this shouldn't exist at all, hope he rots. RIP to the 13 month old baby.

* Conspiracy theory alert *

I think there's something in the OTC drugs/food/water that was being pushed to poorer children in the mid 90's up till today because so many of these teenagers today are just off..
not really down with "conspiracies" but you right. i dont think its the drugs it's just the younger generation as a whole. and how they are influenced. they going wild out here tattoo eyeballs, tattoo faces, chopping off their mothers heads :smh: it's just plain sickening some of these stories are...

Back
Top Bottom