*Update* Brandon Banks had a chest tube inserted....dude is in BAD shape SMH...vol. $$ mike?

30t6p3b.gif

Owners/GM's really need to consider instituting a, "No Night Club" clause in these dude's contracts. Yes they have the right to do that. They are paying you, so you usually need them more than they need you. Nothing good happens at these places man.

Owners/GM's really need to consider instituting a, "No Night Club" clause in these dude's contracts. Yes they have the right to do that. They are paying you, so you usually need them more than they need you. Nothing good happens at these places man.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Big Ben actually already has one after his incidents.

Big Ben actually already has one after his incidents.

I would think the players would classify "getting it in" as something good.

I would think the players would classify "getting it in" as something good.

surprised that would even happen at a place like The Park. Been there a couple times and seems like they keep it tight around there.

surprised that would even happen at a place like The Park. Been there a couple times and seems like they keep it tight around there.

Actually im not surprised this happened at The Park, I've never been patted down, and it def lost its exclusive lure. It was bound to happen sooner or later. However this is unfortunate.

I dont think owners should put a "no nightclub clause" because yea they're paying you but they dont own you. That likes all employers instituting clauses saying where people can go outside of work. I'd be heated if my job put a "no nightclub clause".....but they could but a "nightclub clause" which says if incidents happen at a club, maybe the players owe the org money for negative publicity and on top of that they wont get paid for injuries.

Actually im not surprised this happened at The Park, I've never been patted down, and it def lost its exclusive lure. It was bound to happen sooner or later. However this is unfortunate.

I dont think owners should put a "no nightclub clause" because yea they're paying you but they dont own you. That likes all employers instituting clauses saying where people can go outside of work. I'd be heated if my job put a "no nightclub clause".....but they could but a "nightclub clause" which says if incidents happen at a club, maybe the players owe the org money for negative publicity and on top of that they wont get paid for injuries.

Originally Posted by EB4President

1. They do own you. You can't compare a simple 9-5 to a professional entertainer.

2. You need your body to perform these athletics. If you are putting your body in harms way on a consistent basis, it should be considered. Many athletes have clauses in their contracts that prohibit them from Monta-ing (Mo-Peds) and Radmonovic-ing (Skiing, Snowboarding, etc....)
So the framework is already there. Let these athletes keep getting messed up at these clubs and I can see it happening.

3. I like your idea now that I read it. Maybe that could work.

Originally Posted by EB4President

1. They do own you. You can't compare a simple 9-5 to a professional entertainer.

2. You need your body to perform these athletics. If you are putting your body in harms way on a consistent basis, it should be considered. Many athletes have clauses in their contracts that prohibit them from Monta-ing (Mo-Peds) and Radmonovic-ing (Skiing, Snowboarding, etc....)
So the framework is already there. Let these athletes keep getting messed up at these clubs and I can see it happening.

3. I like your idea now that I read it. Maybe that could work.

Washington ******** wide receiver and kick returner Brandon Banks and his friend may have started an altercation that sent Banks and his friend to the hospital early Saturday morning.

Surveillance cameras appear to show Banks and his friend, Christopher Nixon, instigating a fight with 24-year-old Jason Shorter, who is accused of stabbing Banks and Nixon outside The Park at 14th nightclub at about 3 a.m. Saturday.

When police arrived at the scene Banks lifted his shirt to reveal his injuries and then identified Shorter as the person who had stabbed him, telling officers that his assailant was dressed in white, NBC Washington's Derrick Ward reported.

Review of security video shows Nixon throwing a punch after Shorter allegedly pulled a knife from his pocket, opened it and, according to court documents, "armed himself by holding it behind his back."

Rest of article in link

http://www.nbcwashington....Stabbings-116197954.html

Washington ******** wide receiver and kick returner Brandon Banks and his friend may have started an altercation that sent Banks and his friend to the hospital early Saturday morning.

Surveillance cameras appear to show Banks and his friend, Christopher Nixon, instigating a fight with 24-year-old Jason Shorter, who is accused of stabbing Banks and Nixon outside The Park at 14th nightclub at about 3 a.m. Saturday.

When police arrived at the scene Banks lifted his shirt to reveal his injuries and then identified Shorter as the person who had stabbed him, telling officers that his assailant was dressed in white, NBC Washington's Derrick Ward reported.

Review of security video shows Nixon throwing a punch after Shorter allegedly pulled a knife from his pocket, opened it and, according to court documents, "armed himself by holding it behind his back."

Rest of article in link

http://www.nbcwashington....Stabbings-116197954.html

A bad situation all the way around.  Just more bad publicity for The Washington ********.    

A bad situation all the way around.  Just more bad publicity for The Washington ********.    

Back
Top Bottom