[Update] Lorenzen Wright Found Dead...

http://www.ajc.com/news/ex-hawk-lorenzen-wright-578269.htmlhttp://www.commercialappe...-police-lorenzen-wright/

Looked like a suicide from earlier reports, but as more facts come out, looks like dude got caught up. 
smh.gif
Damn RIP.

Law enforcement officials have found the body of missing Memphis basketball star Lorenzen Wright in a wooded area at Hacks Cross and Winchester in southeast Memphis.

A law enforcement source confirmed the body was that of Wright, 34, who has been missing since July 19, though the Memphis Police Department won't officially comment. Police are referring to their ongoing investigation as a "death investigation."

Curtis Wright, Lorenzen Wright's uncle told The Associated Press that police called the player’s father, Herb Wright, a couple of hours ago.

[h4]Lorenzen Wright: Through the Years[/h4]

Previous 1 of 18 Next

According to sources, a 9-1-1 call was made from Wright's cell phone on July 19. A Germantown fire dispatcher could hear the loud blasts of several gunshots. The cellphone call ended at that point.

The body was found by someone who called police today.

At the Collierville home of Wright’s ex-wife, Sherra Robinson Wright, white bed sheets covered the windows.

A woman who arrived just as the family heard the news, said, “I’m just here to see my sister.

http://www.ajc.com/news/ex-hawk-lorenzen-wright-578269.htmlhttp://www.commercialappe...-police-lorenzen-wright/

Looked like a suicide from earlier reports, but as more facts come out, looks like dude got caught up. 
smh.gif
Damn RIP.

Law enforcement officials have found the body of missing Memphis basketball star Lorenzen Wright in a wooded area at Hacks Cross and Winchester in southeast Memphis.

A law enforcement source confirmed the body was that of Wright, 34, who has been missing since July 19, though the Memphis Police Department won't officially comment. Police are referring to their ongoing investigation as a "death investigation."

Curtis Wright, Lorenzen Wright's uncle told The Associated Press that police called the player’s father, Herb Wright, a couple of hours ago.

[h4]Lorenzen Wright: Through the Years[/h4]

Previous 1 of 18 Next

According to sources, a 9-1-1 call was made from Wright's cell phone on July 19. A Germantown fire dispatcher could hear the loud blasts of several gunshots. The cellphone call ended at that point.

The body was found by someone who called police today.

At the Collierville home of Wright’s ex-wife, Sherra Robinson Wright, white bed sheets covered the windows.

A woman who arrived just as the family heard the news, said, “I’m just here to see my sister.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

They never found Bison Dele right?
smh.gif

naw. there was some shady stuff that happened with him and his bro if i remember correctly

Yep they sailed out to sea on their boat and only the brother came back.  Once the feds got on his trail he committed suicide.

smh.gif

naw. there was some shady stuff that happened with him and his bro if i remember correctly

Yep they sailed out to sea on their boat and only the brother came back.  Once the feds got on his trail he committed suicide.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Sad story about him missing and also how he lost 55 million in earnings....
these NBA players are like lottery winners....
news said his houses were repoed. i guess only those close to him will know how emotionally affected he was by it.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Sad story about him missing and also how he lost 55 million in earnings....
these NBA players are like lottery winners....
news said his houses were repoed. i guess only those close to him will know how emotionally affected he was by it.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

smh.gif

tired.gif
 so shady....

Originally Posted by JinKazama

smh.gif

tired.gif
 so shady....

I skimmed over the article because I didn't have very much time to read it, but I know it has something to do with his ex-girlfriend, a barbershop, and then suddenly falling off the face of the Earth basically...

I really hope there's not a bad end to this story.

Back
Top Bottom