[Update] Lorenzen Wright Found Dead...

eek.gif
RIP.. dude offed himself it looks like

They said he had over a dozen bullet wounds and over thousands of dollars in his pocket.

He was in a lot of money trouble so I think he possibly was trying to pay the people off without getting his family involved. He knew something that everyone else didn't know. Its just messed up that it had to end in this way.

RIP

They said he had over a dozen bullet wounds and over thousands of dollars in his pocket.

He was in a lot of money trouble so I think he possibly was trying to pay the people off without getting his family involved. He knew something that everyone else didn't know. Its just messed up that it had to end in this way.

RIP

A 911 hangup call from his phone and then his body found in the woods?
I hate to say it but this doesn't look like a suicide
tired.gif

Edit: just read he had a dozen bullet holes in him?
eek.gif
smh.gif

A 911 hangup call from his phone and then his body found in the woods?
I hate to say it but this doesn't look like a suicide
tired.gif

Edit: just read he had a dozen bullet holes in him?
eek.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

RIP

Damn.
eek.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

RIP

Damn.
eek.gif

tired.gif

Sad.

There has to be some sort of foul play involved. I usually avoid speculating about these types of situations but it just doesn't add up, financial issues or not.

Sad.

There has to be some sort of foul play involved. I usually avoid speculating about these types of situations but it just doesn't add up, financial issues or not.

RIP. first no cell phone calls reported made from his phone, now a 911 call on July 19th, same day he was reported missing over a week ago, with multiple shots heard in the background?

According to sources, a 9-1-1 call was made from Wright's cell phone onJuly 19. A Germantown fire dispatcher could hear the loud blasts ofseveral gunshots. The cellphone call ended at that point.

someone dropped the ball.

RIP. first no cell phone calls reported made from his phone, now a 911 call on July 19th, same day he was reported missing over a week ago, with multiple shots heard in the background?

According to sources, a 9-1-1 call was made from Wright's cell phone onJuly 19. A Germantown fire dispatcher could hear the loud blasts ofseveral gunshots. The cellphone call ended at that point.

someone dropped the ball.

Back
Top Bottom