UPDATE More pics added Dj Award at the Playboy Mansion, Grammy after Party hosted by P. Diddy

So my question is what did your wife say to u when u walked threw the door ?

If I'm ever in L.A you gonna be my go to guy for the clubs & parties if that's ok.

Originally Posted by 4U2C

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by djaward

No shes not. Shes one of best female djs Ive seen in a while.

The atmosphere was weird. A lot of stars all scattered. Girl on Girl action all over the place. Average Joe picking up on 8+ females. Again, I was on stage majority of the night. So I couldnt see much.

1899644_o.gif

WHAT>?

Whats wrong ? Im the average joe and I pick up 8 + females all the time. I refuse to deal with anything less. YAw cats need to get a ego or confidence boost. Cats now days think they have to be rich to pick up a dimepiece. I have had nothing but 8+ all my life and Im no where rich or famous
laugh.gif
Dude just ignored the point of the gif and straight to od humble brag.

Originally Posted by 4U2C

Originally Posted by djaward

No shes not. Shes one of best female djs Ive seen in a while.

The atmosphere was weird. A lot of stars all scattered. Girl on Girl action all over the place. Average Joe picking up on 8+ females. Again, I was on stage majority of the night. So I couldnt see much.

DUCKTALES..

OP quit posting ducktales stories.  I can prove your ducktales stories but Im too lazy to type now. You probably was just a average joe blow groupie their taking pics.

So who camera did you use to take all those pics you posted on faceboo?
roll.gif

I dont need to lie brah…. I do what I do and share it with my fam here on Niketalk. You sir sound like the saltiest guy on Niketalk. 

Dj award doing the Grammy awards.
Thanks for the pics and more importantly .....answering just about ALL questions asked

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

So my question is what did your wife say to u when u walked threw the door ?

If I'm ever in L.A you gonna be my go to guy for the clubs & parties if that's ok.

laugh.gif
 Wife was asleep. Even if she was awake, she wouldn't of said anything bad. Im there to work not to pick up on chicks. 

If your ever in LA, hit me up. Always have something to do during the weekends. If I dont, I have connects. 

Neverflopped, thanks brotha. I try answering any and all questions asked. If I cant, I will say I cant. 

Not a single picture of Jessica Burciaga?? I'm disappointed. Other than that good job, you plan on getting your mic back from diddy? 

Back
Top Bottom