Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob is clearly a sucka who's sprung. :lol: I don't know what these dudes be thinking wifing and having babies with these career strippers/industry jumps. On top of that Blac Chyna looks like a clown with all that extra ****. Girl is a glorified h00drat.

Last edited:
Ewww...... how desperate can this guy get? Chick looks like my maid'service daughter. No scratch that, that's a disservice to my maid'service daughter.

Got him in the headlines, that's all that family cares about, I'm convinced they are robots with no morals or an ounce of love in their hearts, just here to distract the Gen Pop from bigger issues.

Worst family on the planet....yet surfin on money
Can someone explain what the Kardashian/Jenners have done to get so much hate? 
laugh.gif

Like there is people in the world carrying out legit evil activities (kim jong fam in NK) but they're the worst family?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
They don't do anything bad or break laws but the weird stuff they do in order to stay in the public eye is disgusting. That kind of thirst for attention is a bad look. You'd think their 15 minutes would've been up years ago but they keep on truckin. All families have drama but their stuff always seems next level.

If y'all knew how many local dusty hood dudes in DC passed that around...... :lol:

That's Fat Trel old bish. Like really old bish. Damn, she done came up. Definition of SAVED

Glorified h00drat bruh. The whole Young Money roster, Future, all had that. She found her simp. Can't eeem be mad at her. :lol:

Last edited:
Got him in the headlines, that's all that family cares about, I'm convinced they are robots with no morals or an ounce of love in their hearts, just here to distract the Gen Pop from bigger issues.

Worst family on the planet....yet surfin on money

i mean we all buy Yeezys doe........

an i agree

You been with her? I'd want her to use her flexibility and do splits on my face.
Saw her interact with fans and actually listened to her in an interview.

All that sexy **** is for show b. She aint really making use of her abilities. Straight up thirst trap.

Aint in to anal, not in to all those gymnastics, etc.

I'm taking Trina over her everyday.

Last edited:
I KINDA feel sorry dude though. He probably has no OG around him to tell him which woman smash and which woman you wife. His sisters are industry jumps so he probably sees no problem marrying one.

I KINDA feel sorry dude though. He probably has no OG around him to tell him which woman smash and which woman you wife. His sisters are industry jumps so he probably sees no problem marrying one.

It ain't even that she's a bop, its fact that shes his sisters boyfriend baby mama. Wtf

What goes through his mind seeing tyga? This dude smutted his wife and his baby sister and rob gonna be passing bruh the gravy at thanksgiving

Ben the only one who won out of this whole thing. Ain't no denying that, he'll probably get more business in the future also.

Man, if Blac Chyna is able to get a baby heir to the Kadarshian empire...BOOM.

That's a mean come up.

It ain't even that she's a bop, its fact that shes his sisters boyfriend baby mama. Wtf

What goes through his mind seeing tyga? This dude smutted his wife and his baby sister and rob gonna be passing bruh the gravy at thanksgiving
Well they were cool before he got with his sister.

Rob seem like a dude that don't mind getting married when he wants to and getting a divorce when he wants to. This only a L if you think he was ever going to get a female that hadn't been smutted out prior.

With Amber's **** walk movement all that about to be less of a priority.

Last edited:

Rob seem like a dude that don't mind getting married when he wants to and getting a divorce when he wants to. This only a L if you think he was ever going to get a female that hadn't been smutted out prior.

Bruh it ain't about her being virtuous its about the baby daddy is banging you baby sister please my man what part of the game is that lol

Tyga gonna do a remix to I hit it first and call it still hitting both lol

Bruh it ain't about her being virtuous its about the baby daddy is banging you baby sister please my man what part of the game is that lol

Tyga gonna do a remix to I hit it first and call it still hitting both lol
That **** is life when you got hot sisters and don't mind smashing your sister's bf's baby momma b... I guess :lol:

I mean this situation could one day be the case with Kanye, Kim, Wiz, and Amber :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom