*UPDATE* SOME DUDE IS ON 2DOPEBOYS.COM AND ALL THESE BLOGS TAKING CREDIT FOR MY **$% ...

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

so that you singing and the esso dude took it and rapped on it?

Yeah I mean that's not even the issue though ... anyone who knows me knows knows if you contact me and you're actually a dope rapper that i'm always happy to give hooks and let people do their own remix ... it's that people are saying its bruno mars that is bothering me, that and the producer, seven, is not credited at all either

Yeah I mean that's not even the issue though ... anyone who knows me knows knows if you contact me and you're actually a dope rapper that i'm always happy to give hooks and let people do their own remix ... it's that people are saying its bruno mars that is bothering me, that and the producer, seven, is not credited at all either

Originally Posted by brandnew21

it's gonna be tough, but contact each of the blogs and ask them to take ti down, or to at least credit it properly.

if you know a lawyer try to threaten them with a cease and desist order.  they'll listen. they don't want the trouble.

Originally Posted by brandnew21

it's gonna be tough, but contact each of the blogs and ask them to take ti down, or to at least credit it properly.

if you know a lawyer try to threaten them with a cease and desist order.  they'll listen. they don't want the trouble.

laugh.gif
Damn, that sucks.

Like someone else said, contact a lawyer and hit all the blogs with a cease and desist, also try and get contact info for the guy that is taking credit and try to take some action against him, too.  Or you can just go the hood route and put him on blast on all those sites, but I could recommend the earlier.

laugh.gif
Damn, that sucks.

Like someone else said, contact a lawyer and hit all the blogs with a cease and desist, also try and get contact info for the guy that is taking credit and try to take some action against him, too.  Or you can just go the hood route and put him on blast on all those sites, but I could recommend the earlier.

that's weak
you're G Sharma right?
nerd.gif

can i get a link for My Mind.. my HD crashed a lil while ago
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

that's weak
you're G Sharma right?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Maaaaan what the %%%+?

This makes me sick.

We need to bomb Esso one twitter and let him know that this track is stolen....he may not even know.

Maaaaan what the %%%+?

This makes me sick.

We need to bomb Esso one twitter and let him know that this track is stolen....he may not even know.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

if people are saying you sound like Bruno Mars on the songs good for you
Exactly homie this might actually be a Positive for you. Just get on your grizzy and contact all these blogs and tell them its not Bruno its you. You might get a lot of shine off this 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

if people are saying you sound like Bruno Mars on the songs good for you
Exactly homie this might actually be a Positive for you. Just get on your grizzy and contact all these blogs and tell them its not Bruno its you. You might get a lot of shine off this 

Anything on Youtube, just leave a few comments and a video response ( voices gon match up) and reclaim your credit.

Even though u tight...just fake it....

"Thanks guys...I'm flattered that yall love the track...that's actually me - G Sharma - I'm trying to come up...I hope I can have
anywhere close to the career that Bruno has. Check my Youtube page out, my Soundcloud, my Twiturm - everything u got!
laugh.gif

Everybody is gonna feel stupid for a hot second and then they're gonna wanna hear more from you.

That's more views for you by your songs gettin wrongly credited

That's a W if they crediting Bruno for your stuff; you gettin some of Bruno's fan base
pimp.gif

Anything on Youtube, just leave a few comments and a video response ( voices gon match up) and reclaim your credit.

"Thanks guys...I'm flattered that yall love the track...that's actually me - G Sharma - I'm trying to come up...I hope I can have
anywhere close to the career that Bruno has. Check my Youtube page out, my Soundcloud, my Twiturm - everything u got!
laugh.gif

Everybody is gonna feel stupid for a hot second and then they're gonna wanna hear more from you.

That's a W if they crediting Bruno for your stuff; you gettin some of Bruno's fan base
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
damn... you're right. If I can spin this into some sort of positive thing that'd be amazing
edit: are u saying to make a youtube vid response of me saying that, or post a comment saying that on all the vids

But yo - don't bomb essos twitter lol, it looks like someone posted this beat/hook online sayin it was bruno mars so im guessin he just found it and rolled with it, he did a good job tho ... but either way, i just want my credit haha

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
damn... you're right. If I can spin this into some sort of positive thing that'd be amazing
edit: are u saying to make a youtube vid response of me saying that, or post a comment saying that on all the vids

But yo - don't bomb essos twitter lol, it looks like someone posted this beat/hook online sayin it was bruno mars so im guessin he just found it and rolled with it, he did a good job tho ... but either way, i just want my credit haha

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

that's weak
you're G Sharma right?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
yeah sure, hold on, i gotta find it tho haha

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

that's weak
you're G Sharma right?
nerd.gif