Update :YOOOO 6 yr old boy trapped in floating UFO balloon - Children's Rap Video

Fox News just said this wouldn't have happened had Obama kept George Bush's Missile Defense Agreement with Poland and Czech Republic.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Fox News just said this would have happened had Obama kept the Missile Defense Agreement with Poland and Czech Republic.
Really?
nerd.gif

I wasn't following story entirely, just read ballon crashed but didn't find boy. Did they assume boy was in the ballon the entire time, or was thereany film/pictures of him actualy in it while it was in the air?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Fox News just said this wouldn't have happened had Obama kept George Bush's Missile Defense Agreement with Poland and Czech Republic.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Originally Posted by knightngale

does the kid really weigh 60 pounds at 6 years old like CNN is saying?

He doesn't look like that in the family picture - the whole family looks pretty active.

hope the kid is retrieved safely, but i can't help but think how amazing this is. Almost unreal

stop with the jokes sheesh. im watching it on tv with my grandma this mess is crazy

Originally Posted by bonafide125

This guy knows where the kid is.

blinus3.jpg
laugh.gif

CNN is saying now that there wasn't enough lift for the kid to be in there in the first place

HOLD ON FALCON, imma let u finish, but Amelia Earhart had one of the best disappearances from a flight OF ALL TIME!!!

Back
Top Bottom