**UPDATE: ZOOM KOBE V PHOTOSHOP CONTEST w/ PRIZES (via www.refinedanddefined.com)

**UPDATE: Designs are no longer restricted to an NBA Player Exclusive. Feel free to expand and explore! All designs are welcome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey NT,

So now that NT's own BP the Owner has officially retired from the photoshop game it's time for someone to carry on the torch in his absence.  I spoke with him briefly and he loved the idea of having this photoshop contest to search for the next best aspiring sneaker designer.

So www.refinedanddefined.com is hosting a Zoom Kobe V Player Exclusive Photoshop contest and is providing prizes for the two best designs. Prizes include a $25 iTunes giftcard and having your design placed on a canvas portrait for display. Contest rules are below, and for more details please visit www.refinedanddefined.com .

kobe_photoshop_contest.jpg

Refined and Defined is looking for the best Player Exclusive
photoshop rendering of the
Nike Zoom Kobe V

Rules/Details:

- images must be of an actual shoe, not a template or drawing of a shoe (nikeid does not count)
- we’re looking for the most unique and creative player exclusive Kobe V
- you may use a player who regularly wears the zoom kobe line (i.e. Demar Derozan, Shannon Brown, Chris Duhon, etc.) or you may choose a player who doesn’t already wear Kobes, or Nike, for that matter (i.e. Kevin Durrant, Derrick Rose, Ray Allen, etc.)
- creativity counts! there are no limitations. you can choose any player and use any team colorway.
- all entries must be submitted via Niketalk by february 28.
- please feel free to tag all of your creations so you receive credit. but please do so in a manner that does not hinder the image, or get in the way of judging the shoe’s details.

yup, still on!

what's goin on NTers? people don't like free stuff??

If this goes well I'm going to be holding another af1/dunk sb photo shop contest in the near future with some more dope prizes.

I'm lookin' for the next BP the Owner. who's it gonna be?

since no one has really submitted anything feel free to do your own thing.

wow, looks like one NTer is going to win a free $25 iTunes giftcard with no competition at all

Yeah thanks because it's kinda hard for me to like make something based off of one thing like a jersey sometimes; so I just like to make my own designs. But I will be doing those, just be on the

lookout because I am gonna be making new things in here.
wink.gif

sounds good my man. good luck with it.

I'm not sure if everyone's just keeping quiet until Feb. 28th, or not. Hopefully there will be some nice designs to compare and judge.

this is what i have so far ; i really haven't been able to work on it lately :-/

& the orange ones idon't really like

this is what i have so far ; i really haven't been able to work on it lately :-/

& the orange ones idon't really like

white/orange - would be a nice Steve Nash Phoenix Suns home colorway

black/cement/red - great colorway that reflects the Air Jordan IV's

**ONE MORE DAY EVERYONE - WILL THERE BE ANY COMPETITION??

Back
Top Bottom