*UPDATED COUNTERFEIT BP PHOTOS...Air Jordan 2010 Unveiled VIDEO & Photos (COUNTERKICKS.com)

Originally Posted by BP the owner

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner
roll.gif

The sad thing is that these don't even solicit a response from people, not bad or good. People don't even come in here to complain.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

whatever you do, do not search air jordan 2010 on amazon.com

*searches air jordan 2010 on amazon*

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Why the hell does that come up?

Pretty insane....

via COUNTERKICKS.com

CounterKicks Counterfeits: Air Jordan 2010 BP Custom Colorways

air_jordan_2010_bp_counterkicks.jpg

Just a short one month ago, Counter Kicks wondered simply what NBA Player Edition colorways would looklike in the then just-unveiled Air Jordan 2010. We enlisted the help of photoshop colorist extraordinaire Cody Harris a.k.a. "BP" (see: NikeTalk Showcase) to give us and our readers glimpses into potential special make-up style AJ2010's which we exhibited here and here. Less than 30-days later, counterfeit producers hadalready ripped, manufactured, and distributed for sale all of the original Air Jordan 2010 photoshopped colorways we commissioned BP to do. "It'sflattering, yet disappointing at the same time," says Harris. "I wish I could have just one pair of everything that has been ripped. They would begood show pieces in a portfolio, or even nice just to have." We'll keep you posted if any other forged BP styles crop up. Continue reading for thecomplete photo set of manufactured BP Custom Colorway Air Jordan 2010's.

Mike Bibby (BP Custom Player Edition):

2010_bibby_fake.jpg

Dwyane Wade (BP Custom Player Editions):

2010_black_red_fake.jpg

2010_wade_fake.jpg

Carmelo Anthony (BP Custom Player Edition):

2010_melo_fake.jpg

Joe Johnson (BP Custom Player Edition):

2010_JJ_fake.jpg

Ray Allen (BP Custom Player Edition):

2010_ray_fake.jpg

Chris Paul (BP Custom Player Edition):

2010_cp3_fake.jpg

Follow Counter Kicks on Twitter @counterkicks for the latest sneaker news.

Cody, you are hero in the variant world! Maybe they'll leave the BP watermark on again - lol. I agree - they do owe you at least some"samples"....

Originally Posted by Steez

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Steez wrote:

Kid on YouTube showing off and wearing the 2010's on foot....

Steez,

No offense but that was the worse review in the history of reviews. Altho I know he's probably a novice he probably lost a few sales for Jordan Brand on his technical discussion of the shoe itself

Ha. None taken. We ain't related.
laugh.gif
I like the part where his parents phone goes off in the background.
Or the pink checkered chair he is sitting on....lol

Whaddup John!

Damn i hate fakes. I would like to see BP do a white upper with black toes. Now that sounds good

the melos and the unc's would be copped if they came out but i'd wait for them to hit the sales rack

I'm not really impressed......only ok for me. If Bibby's had a red outsole, they'd be better.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom