*UPDATED COUNTERFEIT BP PHOTOS...Air Jordan 2010 Unveiled VIDEO & Photos (COUNTERKICKS.com)

i think that these actually have some potential. maybe just to ball in, but i might just get em just to see what the new technology is like. also gotta seewhat colorways come with these

I think these will grow on me...They are leaps and bounds ahead of the 2009's. They look comfortable too...

hmmm...the white one is not so bad though
grin.gif

but after a few ballin' session, got stepped on, dust, scratches, it wont look so good anymore..

I like them more than the 2k9's...but I still wouldn't buy them for retail. Might be a good ballin shoe, but the price needs to come down to $99 or so.

these will hit the sale racks early. white pair looks the best out of bunch, but still these should have just been released as converse's with a star inthe big circle.

omg these are depressing
there is a huge see through circle on each side of shoe.. LOL
like a crystal see through ball... these are a pass..
JB needs to just stop relasing trash..

is anyone else looking forward to using their AJ2K10 as a colander to drain the water from their spaghetti?

2010noodle.jpg

The shoe itself doesn't look bad. I think it's just the color blocking and that transparent circle. It all just looks out of place. Hopefully thereare some other colorways coming that will compliment the shoe.

I won't even read all the bad stuff you guys said... One thing. The game as evolved. So did JB. The other, DWade as the new poster boy? What else can weask? MJ DWade Tinker Mark... I'll cop those but will wait if they drop the all white colorway which is great!

Back
Top Bottom