*UPDATED COUNTERFEIT BP PHOTOS...Air Jordan 2010 Unveiled VIDEO & Photos (COUNTERKICKS.com)

Originally Posted by aaronj

i would cop them >100 for hoopin, if they were my school's colors.
this is what i'm thinkin, they ugly as hell but for ballin, that full length zoom is calling my name...

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by magicmike872

I have an idea JB. Make a 2pack with a pair of 2k9's and 2010 and sell them for 50bucks.
Defining Moments Pack: This pack represents when JB went from pretty freaking crappy, to why do you even still bother. Coming soon to an outlet store near you!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you two clowns
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ain't no coming back from the 2k9 ...... It's pretty hard to follow up the 23, The only thing I never understood is why they didn't let Tinkerdesign the 2k9. Yo can't beat Tinker, this time he beat himself. It's a pretty solid shoe IMO. The 2K9 makes it look so

I don't understand why the window is white on the Wade's

I'd get them on sale if it weren't for that

What are we toddlers? Who the hell would wear those to play bball? The clear circular "window" looks completely ridiculous and was probably put on tomake it look "different".

Nothing on this shoe looks right...Something is just totally off...It seems as if they want Jordan brand to go under...

I don't think that's the issue, Dawhking. I think this is something most artists go through at some point. It happens in almost any line of art. Thegreat designers, musicians, movie producers, etc. Initially, their creative genius is in full swing. The ideas come easily, and at an alarming, effortlesspace. Then at some point, the well runs dry. The artist has achieved his/her vision so well that there's no where else to go with it. They'vereached the pinnacle of their creativity. When they try to outdo themselves after reaching that point, that's when things go bad. They're forcefullytrying to top their best, and more times than not, it doesn't work/it's a miss.

If JB is smart, they'll put out special socks with Jumpman logos, or even PE colorways with the specific player's logo or number on them to showthrough the windows.

Mods, can we change the title to call these by their proper name, "The Gloryholes". Thanks

(Oh and I love these shoes. Seriously.)

i gotta keep it real, this was indeed my initial reaction...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

my first impression was still
sick.gif
, although they def. look alot better than that initial image we saw of a black/cement c/w. one thing about jb, they always do
such a great job of tying in the story and inspiration behind the design of the new sig shoe. it kinda makes u "feel" the design more. i must say, it
looks like they tried to make it resemble a designer sneaker, kinda like a prada/gucci hybrid, if u can understand what i mean, especially shape and
design-wise. which makes sense on some levels, i guess, considering the current high end fashion footwear trend. it looks like u may be able to get into a club
wearing these that u would not be able to get into wearing retros to, for instance. at the end of the day tho, this is supposed to be a basketball shoe and it
honestly looks like anything but.

there are some things i like about the shoe. i think it has the potential to do much better than the 2009, which as we all know was a complete disaster and the
poorest performing sig jordan to date sales-wise. i'm guessing the price will be around $180, which is obviously not in jb's favor especially
considering the ever-looming recession and there is no new groundbreaking technology of note. that means the only things the 2010 has to fall back on are
materials (doesn't look too impressive save for the "windows," which are kinda cool, but also pretty gimmicky), comfort and on-court performance.
so as always we will have to wait and see

that was a couple days ago and i have to admit the the more i look at the shoe, the more i like them. i don't know what it is that i like about them. ireally want to hate them, but i'd just be lying to myself. not the greatest by any stretch, but i'm feelin them. the white/black-reds in particular.all white is always
sick.gif
imo. i'm one of the few who likes the window also.

*EDIT*

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

get rid of the circle and put a swoosh and i'd buy them

would make absolutely no sense to put a swoosh on any jordan at this point. u must mean a jumpman

Originally Posted by swooshdude

If JB is smart, they'll put out special socks with Jumpman logos, or even PE colorways with the specific player's logo or number on them to show
through the windows.

interesting idea, but knowing jb the socks would be $9.99/pair
indifferent.gif

Thanks for all the updated info and nice to get an "insight" into the design process of the shoe.

Still terrible though

almost look like something protege would come out with...definitely not jordan-esque

Back
Top Bottom