UPDATED INFO FOR JORDAN 16.5... PAGE 1&3... New Colors Info.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

The Hornets/Lakers/Spurs are up on Eastbay for backorder.

What happened to the Knicks CW! Lakers have been on ebay.com for cheaper than retail but they dont look as nice as I expected.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

The Hornets/Lakers/Spurs are up on Eastbay for backorder.

What happened to the Knicks CW! Lakers have been on ebay.com for cheaper than retail but they dont look as nice as I expected.

I have no clue. I hope they pop up. I hope they don't do them like the Cool Gray 16.5 and make them hard to find. That's the pair I really wanted out of just about all of them. The Lakers colorway is pretty good. I was hoping the bottom strip was yellow but it looks silver
grin.gif

I'll probably get the Hornets colorways eventual and maybe the Spurs, but I really want the Knicks colorway
ohwell.gif

I think I'm gonna pass on the AJ VI Laker CW and pick these up instead...
Same thing I was thinking to myself. The 16.5 have more life and pop to them. The Color placement is better and they are cheaper. Plus on top of that, its a team shoe so discount codes are a go and since they probably wont sell out, they will probably drop to $110 sooner or later like the rest.

Hey guys I got a question.  The pictures of the Hornets colorway in this thread shows a patent leather toe box, but in the Eastbay pics the toe box looks like it's nubuck.  Which is the actual version that is being released?

Originally Posted by OneSole

Hey guys I got a question.  The pictures of the Hornets colorway in this thread shows a patent leather toe box, but in the Eastbay pics the toe box looks like it's nubuck.  Which is the actual version that is being released?

They are patent.
pimp.gif

damn those cool greys are nice... tossing up between them and the lakers ones which can go with my new teams uniforms which are purple/gold

Originally Posted by 1arm1da

damn those cool greys are nice... tossing up between them and the lakers ones which can go with my new teams uniforms which are purple/gold
If I were you I'd go Cool Gray this weekend since there is a 25% off sale. The Lakers don't release until the 8th so that gives you time.

They are patent.
pimp.gif

The Hornet colorway does have a patent leather toe box and heel.  I have notified the appropriate personal to update our website with a newer picture.  Unfortunately, I am not sure when this will happen, since the shoes will not be in stock in until early to the middle of February.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

They are patent.
pimp.gif

The Hornet colorway does have a patent leather toe box and heel.  I have notified the appropriate personal to update our website with a newer picture.  Unfortunately, I am not sure when this will happen, since the shoes will not be in stock in until early to the middle of February.
Whats up with the Knicks colorway?

They are patent.
pimp.gif

Whats up with the Knicks colorway?

Unfortunately, it appears we will not be getting the Knicks colorway in at this time.  I do not have anymore information on this shoe.

I have a interesting question for all of you. Since the Jordan .5 line combines two shoes into one without introducing new ideas, is it possible for a .5 model to be as/more successful than a original Jordan? Retro 16.5?

Oh and the Eastbay hornets pics have more than one quite major difference than the actual release. Can you find them?

I have a interesting question for all of you. Since the Jordan .5 line combines two shoes into one without introducing new ideas, is it possible for a .5 model to be as/more successful than a original Jordan? Retro 16.5?

I think the 16.5 can be a top team shoe but I don't know how the sells compare. Good question though.

Oh and the Eastbay hornets pics have more than one quite major difference than the actual release. Can you find them?
nerd.gif

Unfortunately, it appears we will not be getting the Knicks colorway in at this time.  I do not have anymore information on this shoe.
Dang.

OK NT keep a look out for them
nerd.gif

Product number #: 375387-041

This pic says they are Footaction bound I guess...

jordan-brand-spring-2010-3.jpg

These with some black NBA socks
pimp.gif
. Well any 16.5 with NBA socks
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

My liking for the 16.5 is crazy though, I always liked the 16/17 and when these first showed up I was
eek.gif
, but with more colors and owning a pair has really catapulted my love for this shoe. I love the numbered line of Jays but being 100% real. This model is a top 5 for Jordan Brand shoe models for me
eek.gif
laugh.gif
1A.12
1B.11

Why can't JB do this more often? This is what made JB what it is today. Shoes that make people
eek.gif
pimp.gif
and get really excited over them.
Man why can't JB do this more often?

nerd.gif

Dang.

nerd.gif

Purple thread on the tounge has changed from purple to aqua
pimp.gif
 The middle of the "XVII" heal area was changed from gloss black to flat black
pimp.gif
 And finally near the toebox, the color has changed to all white instead of including a black portion. Thats all i can find! I will keep a lookout starting in Febuary at my local FootAction and let you know what drops and when. I have only started to like the 16.5 releases. The black/reds are ok, but I dislike the use of leather on the side ( I never wear the straps on the XVI's) With the white/blacks/red and white/black/blue colors, I dislike the tinted mesh area on the lower sides that includes either red or blue behind the black. I just got a NBA Chirs Paul shirt (black/aqua) to go with my New Orleans 16.5s but I can not find a dang Black/Aqua Hornets fitted!!!
mad.gif

They are patent.
pimp.gif

You know the pics of the white/gunmetal 16.5s are also wrong on the Eastbay site. Can you have them update those pics too? The actual shoes are nice, but not as nice as the ones in your website (there really isn't any copper on the shoes though the Eastbay pics make it look like they do). I was kinda disappointed when I got my pair from Eastbay. Thanks!

Originally Posted by si3n4

They are patent.
pimp.gif

You know the pics of the white/gunmetal 16.5s are also wrong on the Eastbay site. Can you have them update those pics too? The actual shoes are nice, but not as nice as the ones in your website (there really isn't any copper on the shoes though the Eastbay pics make it look like they do). I was kinda disappointed when I got my pair from Eastbay. Thanks!
Yeah I totally agree.  I saw those in store and thought they were a different shoe at first than the ones online.  Pretty disappointing.

nerd.gif

Dang.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 And finally near the toebox, the color has changed to all white instead of including a black portion. Thats all i can find! I will keep a lookout starting in Febuary at my local FootAction and let you know what drops and when. I have only started to like the 16.5 releases. The black/reds are ok, but I dislike the use of leather on the side ( I never wear the straps on the XVI's) With the white/blacks/red and white/black/blue colors, I dislike the tinted mesh area on the lower sides that includes either red or blue behind the black. I just got a NBA Chirs Paul shirt (black/aqua) to go with my New Orleans 16.5s but I can not find a dang Black/Aqua Hornets fitted!!!
mad.gif

Thanks. As for the hat this is the best I could find...

MNHWclassicchahor-pur.jpg

MNHWclassicchahor-tea.jpg

MNHW2Tclassicchahor-purtea.jpg

yhst-44600485780694_2091_368984709

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
RKO2004 wrote:

nerd.gif

Dang.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif

Thanks. As for the hat this is the best I could find...

http://www.hatland.com/bi...NHWclassicchahor-pur.jpg src="http://www.hatland.com/bigpics/MNHWclassicchahor-pur.jpg">

http://www.hatland.com/bi...NHWclassicchahor-tea.jpg src="http://www.hatland.com/bigpics/MNHWclassicchahor-tea.jpg">

http://www.hatland.com/bi...classicchahor-purtea.jpg src="http://www.hatland.com/bigpics/MNHW2Tclassicchahor-purtea.jpg">

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/y...485780694_2091_368984709 src="http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-44600485780694_2091_368984709">

I really like the last two hats. The first of the last two looks great but I really need some black in it. As for the last hat, they dont have my size!!!

Originally Posted by airberg

Originally Posted by si3n4

They are patent.
pimp.gif

Yeah I totally agree.  I saw those in store and thought they were a different shoe at first than the ones online.  Pretty disappointing.

Thank you for letting us know about our picture for the Jordan 16.5 Mid - Men's in White/Black/Gunmetal (75387102).  I have notified the appropriate personal to get this picture updated as well.

Back
Top Bottom