Updated info on 12's, 16.5, and spiz'ike boots.

once that dude BLCO called GG out, GG decided to leave as an informer all of a sudden.
sounds suspicious to me

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

laugh.gif
A sick face?

yeah, you know a
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

once that dude BLCO called GG out, GG decided to leave as an informer all of a sudden.
sounds suspicious to me
LOL!!! AYO DUDES BE KILLING ME WITH THE DRAMA ON NT. WHERE'S THAT MICHEAL JACKSON .GIF?

Nice PS on the 16.5's,

i can't wait for pics on these "sickface" 12's...

And everyone hating on GG and Sole needs to stop... i'm sick of this garbage
trying to discredit them... At least they're droppin' some kind of info. JB can change release dates
at any time and can change their products whenever they want. The great thing about NT is
getting info on sneakers MONTHS before they drop... I don't want that to change, but it will if
people continue flaming the NT'ers who are dropping info

i'm kinda
laugh.gif
about the sick face as well, not because the kid said itbut i can imagine mj's sick as a dog flu face on a shoe. it would look funny. but give th ekid a break, stop the flame and any info he gives is better thannothing. thank you for the heads up kid. im curious to see what the 12's are going to look like.

I don't have photos of any of the shoes that have been rumored to release, but i do have a group pic of what folks on here are looking like right now !

Just take the info for what it is worth and be glad some people are still dropping it. We will see pics soon enough.

If those 16.5s come out lookin like that i will definetly pick up. As for the sick face (
sick.gif
)
smh.gif
, please keep it on the insole where we cant see.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

whose your reliable source? your best friend who gets his info from 23 is wack

this person just took time to share information he saw...let alone posted pictures to help those certain NTers out. WHY YOU HATIN?

Back
Top Bottom