Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

roll.gif
you wasted all your useless time kampoutkid
roll.gif

It has been said that the rainbow, the triangle, and the color purple are all blatant symbols of homosexuality. Enjoy your sneakers. To those who said that Iwasted my time, I really did not have #!@! to do as stated much earlier in this thread. I know exactly what happened, all that can be said is "absolutepower corrups absolutely".

The month of January wasn't a total loss however, i chilled in St. Vincent for 10 days(why the voting on the Stashes didnt move for so long) and somemosquito bites
http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t316/Kampoutkid/?action=view&current=viewv.jpg
and, thousand dollar footwear

read my sig, its gravy baby. All computer thugs enter

lol@ 7 paul

this was due to nike not wanting to pay royalties to stash/futura for the shoe

which is lame i mean why put it on the vote list then

oh well purple hi's FTW!!!! lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The people on this thread man...I'm amazed everytime..

I got enough purple shoes but hey...I won't be mad about another pair
smile.gif

I know they feel real stupid right now...oh well, its not like they had lives or anything

That Tiger Woods pic is hilarious

really wanted the stashes to win but ohh welll... got to see the final product of the purple highs to finally decide if i should cop those

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

It has been said that the rainbow, the triangle, and the color purple are all blatant symbols of homosexuality. Enjoy your sneakers. To those who said that I wasted my time, I really did not have #!@! to do as stated much earlier in this thread. I know exactly what happened, all that can be said is "absolute power corrups absolutely".

l_ed40410f1c35d0059d6f671971c84855.jpg

Caption: my gym uniform, freshness kixn freshness shorts.

So you're gay huh? (don't comeat me with that grape isn't purple bs, it's still a darker shade of purple)

Anyone else find it funny/ironic he "KAMPOUTKID" would put all that effort into 1 shoe but im sure isn't even registered to vote in a real election? OR as a African American male would want to put in that same amount of time to maybe campain for Obama?
UGGGHHH.
gotta love Nt.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

i love af1 u from bk, bishop loughlin (
nerd.gif
)

No I'm not from BK. That's KampoutKid's uniform, he was saying that purple is a gay color, but he has shoes with purple on them with a purpletee.

LMAO @ suggesting a black male should vote for another black male based on those two commonalities. That's assinine, but I understand your larger point.

This thread has a eerie similar feel to it. It's like when 2Pac became Bishop after the movie had long stopped filming. All the photoshops and directinsults are only giving the mofo the attention he is asking for. Yall are like putty in his hands.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

It has been said that the rainbow, the triangle, and the color purple are all blatant symbols of homosexuality. Enjoy your sneakers. To those who said that I wasted my time, I really did not have #!@! to do as stated much earlier in this thread. I know exactly what happened, all that can be said is "absolute power corrups absolutely".

l_ed40410f1c35d0059d6f671971c84855.jpg

Caption: my gym uniform, freshness kix n freshness shorts.

So you're gay huh? (don't come at me with that grape isn't purple bs, it's still a darker shade of purple)
you have a bad habbit of lurking my myspace and stealing my pictures. settle down champ

KampoutKid: I'm not stealing pics, I was wondering why you have purple kicks and you say purple is a symbol of homosexuality. (Grape is purple
indifferent.gif
)

KampoutKid: I'm not stealing pics, I was wondering why you have purple kicks and you say purple is a symbol of homosexuality. (Grape is purple
indifferent.gif
)
the gym uniform was required and there was no way around it. i bought my grapes to beat as basketball sneakers in gym. stop lurking my pix though,seriously. there is a huge difference between the barney sneakers that won and the Grapes. Please dont compare, you lack the intelect give your argument anyfoundation. The less the purple, the better. And they were limited
happy.gif

cool !%% that the purp hi's won...but damn....everyone acting like they did it only to hurt kampout...
smh.gif
....no wonder the mods and admins will come in and tell us we all acting like babies.stalking myspaces.....archiving pictures....this thread is all comedy right now
laugh.gif

props on picking up those limited 23's....thats money in the bank and a pair of OG stashes
wink.gif

so when n where will they be selling these? im guessing they will be sold wherever the polling stations were?

indifferent.gif
)
the gym uniform was required and there was no way around it. i bought my grapes to beat as basketball sneakers in gym. stop lurking my pix though, seriously. there is a huge difference between the barney sneakers that won and the Grapes. Please dont compare, you lack the intelect give your argument any foundation. The less the purple, the better. And they were limited
happy.gif

erm...grape is a shade of purple
eyes.gif

they were limited
happy.gif

I could care less.

you said purple = gay, and you have a pair of grape 5's. Therefore you = (you do the math, I'm not getting banned over nonsense
tired.gif
)
end of discussion.

Back
Top Bottom