Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

roll.gif
okay chief suplex - i guess the swirly laser tribal pattern will gobetter with your sparkly spandex anyway. i'm seriously shaking my head at them laser joints winning; however, you're correct: everyone is entitled totheir own opinion and preferences even if they're wrong
happy.gif

i was just venting my frustration at the lost opportunity to retro some rare gem or bring something out that was previously unattainable to the general publicas opposed to those lasers that can be purchased with quick internet search and a few mouse clicks. ahhhh such is the way of life *sighs*

i live in philly and don't really frequent SNEAKER VILLA being as though everthing in there looks like SOULJA BOY AND LIL WAYNE created it.......
but if i would have known about this voting situation i would have voted for the SHEED pe's a couple hundred times, sorry fellas for the lack of taste and....(quote)....."the lost opportunity to retro some rare gem or bring something out that was previously unattainable to the general public"..........i would have loved to see those SHEEDS especially since he played here ................SMH
mad.gif

Lol. So far its 0 for 2 on 1Vote results. Uenos and Mark Smiths. What a joke. I definitely like both of those AF1's and wouldn't mind owning a pair ofeither, but how can you vote for those with some of the other options up their like the red/white LEs and Sheed Highs.

Funny how most of the complainers aren't even from the areas. Frontin' like you would have copped, most of you all would have ended up some onlinereseller's victim.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Funny how most of the complainers aren't even from the areas. Frontin' like you would have copped, most of you all would have ended up some online reseller's victim.

i'm probably one of the biggest complainers in here and i realize that aint no way in hell would i be able to cop in person; however, that does notchange the fact that there was the chance to have those awesome highs released in sizes that would fit my feet. how would i obtain them if they released?unfortunately i'd have to pay alotta cash to a reseller - be a "victim" just like you said. still doesn't change the fact that (imo) aseamless p.o.s. won over a bunch of nicer shoes. alas . . i don't live there and the locals have spoken so. . . ces't la vie. for those of you whoreally love the shoes that won and voted for them cause you want a pair to rock, more power to you and i'm glad your voices were heard. there are plenty ofnice shoes out there to be got so it's not that big of a deal. let's see what happens in NY - i'm betting that a dopeass shoe is gonna winout there.

I feel you, but you gotta charge it to the game. I personally wouldn't have chose either, but i'm not upset with what was chosen. No use crying overspoiled milk.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I will rock the Mark Smiths.

I would resell the Sheeds.

Take your choice.

laugh.gif
touché. like i said, more power to you for voting for (andgetting) the shoe you actually like. i think it's dope that it worked out for you.

I agree with the point that given the chance I would have voted for the sheeds. To me it's the fact that those were never released to the public. Thelasers are a little harder to find now but if you know where to look you can track a pair down. Try finding a pair of those sheed's. I also agreee with thepeople who are happy that the lasers won because that is the shoe they actually wan't...I think nike should take this thing one step further and make thisa regional vote online...Then drop the winning forces online...

More pathetic than the fact a wack%%$+ Mark Smith AF1 is going be released, is the fact only 10 people voted for it and it won.
People wonder how Bush got a second term as President.

quote:
that is one of the most ******ed things i ever heard. six more votes and the sheeds would have won. SIX MORE VOTES!!! what the hell is wrong with you people?

co-sign.

but i still regret choosing the Lundy dunks over these back then. Wonder if they will release half-sizes this time around.

New Yorkers - What AF1's do you want to see in your top 25?

I wish the Stash's (lows) were included in the Philly vote.

i'm hoping NY will have a good selection of pre-2000 forces. it would be funny if one of the choices were playstations - all the other choices wouldn'tmatter after that. most people love them playstation forces.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i'm hoping NY will have a good selection of pre-2000 forces. it would be funny if one of the choices were playstations - all the other choices wouldn't matter after that. most people love them playstation forces.

don't get your hopes high
frown.gif

It's a shame to see the choices. I was so close to my size with those sheeds. SMFH @ people that voted mark smith and ueno's. You can FREAKING GETTHOSE MARK SMITH ANY GIVEN DAY. Ueno's aren't even all that.

7wkf1jk.jpg

6lioh08.jpg

6p4wg1g.jpg

Yup folks you passed on gold to get silver. Let me correct that to ****.
tongue.gif

playstations would be kool but i doubt they will be an option since they were a hyperstrike and all the fools that dropped $1,500+ at flight club would bepissed. Has it been confirmed that the voting places will be the only places of purchase?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

It's a shame to see the choices. I was so close to my size with those sheeds. SMFH @ people that voted mark smith and ueno's. You can FREAKING GET THOSE MARK SMITH ANY GIVEN DAY. Ueno's aren't even all that.
Yup folks you passed on gold to get silver. Let me correct that to*%$+%.
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
kazi just forget it. i've griped about this and cried enoughtears for the entire world of shoe collectors. to think i could have had a pair of those sheeds on my feet.
7wqm9on.jpg

imma be prayin that a good one wins in NY.

NYC has a better selection of shoes to choose from than Baltimore or Philly, but at the same time there are a bunch of hype shoes that may win.

Voting starts on 1/2.

Back
Top Bottom