Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

IMO for all of you wanting purple/gold highs because hardly anyone has them should be ashamed.....you just want them to break necks and probably dont really"love" the shoe. Now what if thousands of purple/gold highs were released to the general public today, would you want them as much?

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

IMO for all of you wanting purple/gold highs because hardly anyone has them should be ashamed.....you just want them to break necks and probably dont really "love" the shoe. Now what if thousands of purple/gold highs were released to the general public today, would you want them as much?

As long as they stayed true to the OG's, then I wouldn't mind if they massproduced these for years and years. I don't like them because they're really hard to get.and what not. I like them because they're simple andgood looking. I would want these to win because it would make these so much easier to obtain. With that said, I'm praying my connect in NY will comethrough for me if in fact the Purple or Gold Highs win.

IMO for all of you wanting purple/gold highs because hardly anyone has them should be ashamed.....you just want them to break necks and probably dont really "love" the shoe. Now what if thousands of purple/gold highs were released to the general public today, would you want them as much?

As long as they stayed true to the OG's, then I wouldn't mind if they massproduced these for years and years. I don't like them because they're really hard to get.and what not. I like them because they're simple andgood looking. I would want these to win because it would make these so much easier to obtain. With that said, I'm praying my connect in NY will comethrough for me if in fact the Purple or Gold Highs win.

yep.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

neither of those shoes have a snowballs chance in hell

Don't be surprised if you wake up with one of your kidney's missing after voting forthose Stash AF1's a million times.
laugh.gif

Joking of course . . .

or am I?
Looksaround for jvhoop.
nerd.gif

kampoutkid i fully support you with the voting for the stash/futuras

it is a blessing that you are voting so much

thank you kampoutkid thank you...

so yea everyone VOTE FOR THE STASH/FUTURAS!!!!!!

im gunna vote on mon/tue and vote like a animal

A$$holes like you mess $hit up by voting so many times, the voting should only be once per person per day or registered through email to vote once.

i have the lasered stash/futuras and the purple highs and there is no way in hell that i would pick the laser stash over the purp. hell, i'd take thosemahogany sweet butter suede/nubuck-lookin beauties over the lasers. except for reselling, the laser stashes aint really all that. the best thing about them isthe harryhausen skeletons lasered onto the futura shoe - jason and the argonauts
pimp.gif

i have the sad feeling those are gonna win. to think i had high hopes for NY
smh.gif
frown.gif

lookz like dem peeps wanna be breakin neckz

they're a tribute to two of NYCs many influential graffiti artists. it represents the new york subculture of the 1980s and earlier.

LOL Whatever. NY 1Vote ruined by hypebeasts. Why bother with a shoe that was just released? We could of had some OG greatness.
smh.gif

how chicago now gonna get 1 re-released...? damn i miss my mark smiths, anyone interested in the og stash's? peep the sig...

ask any real graf artist and they will tell you how overrated stash is. he is uninspired and sub-par - i have never seen any of his work that has impressed me- he must have lucked into some friendships that have gotten him to where he is at. as a graphic designer though, his nozzle pattern is prettygood and the drip dunk was kinda cool. futura, on the other hand, was highly influential. especially after the first chalfant book came out - the euro dudestook his style and advanced it into the next level. please don't speak on stash being influential as a graf artist - if anything, he's deluded crappyartists into believing thay can succeed at something they suck at.

I can't believe this %@#%*%# idiot is voting for a shoe that recently released and can be obtained. I hope they MASSIVELY release those wack+!!$ Stashes.Bet you won't be feeling them so much then. People like him are the reason people Nike keeps putting out garbage and thinking this is what the publicwants. When was the last time Nike released a shoe like the Purple or Golds. A shoe with a simple yet beautiful colorway, a shoe with Beautiful leather. Whenwas the last time they released a air force 1 with a nylon tongue??? None of that matters as long as we can get a shoe that just released, but with a littlebit of lasering and just a tad bit of stitching. Hypebeasts will fall for anything.

Hypebeasts will fall for anything.
yeah like for the Ugly Gold hightops...
smh.gif

ya'll mad at him for what? dude got up and voted..those who live in NY can do the same thing...but those who are complaining the most prolly ain't evenfrom there..callin' him a beast..dudes writin letters pleadin dude to not vote for what HE wants ( even tho he wen O.D. wit it
laugh.gif
)

I wish I had that kind of dedication
laugh.gif
...No job or woman would help too
roll.gif

I don't even remember these gold hi's from back in the day...I rather have those wht/carolina blue with the black trim on the sole hi's

if only I lived in Baltimore, Philly or NYC...

Spoiler [+]
I'd make you OG AF1 fiends proud

Back
Top Bottom