Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

"Gangsta, gangsta! That's what they yellin'! Gangsta, gangsta!"

or

"I know Noriega, the real Noriega/ He owe me a hundred favors..."

roll.gif
That post was funny!

Proceed...

I don't think you know who nina and gretta are lol!!!! But I know how bmore cats get down, like I said I got people there I prolly get more love in bmorethen some cats that live there lol!!

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

i wish KampoutKid wasnt still banned. He's cool.

you know your a lame when you have to say your cool in the 3rd person............
grin.gif

Anyone whos from BMore or has been to Mondawmin Mall recently should know that this release is a set-up of epic proportions... hope yall bammas aint thinkinbout camping out at a construction site.. good look with that...

I'm just really confused by some of the statements in this thread. We have absolutely no info on these joints, so how are people making decisions on whatthey are doing?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ghost43t

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

i wish KampoutKid wasnt still banned. He's cool.

you know your a lame when you have to say your cool in the 3rd person............
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Yea, we need some info on these big time. Since the voting, there's been nothing more than speculation.

Not 2 start no controversy but ive been hearing June. But thats just from DTLR employees at Mondawmin n Security. Dont quote me on this, thats just what i wastold. So i plan on checkin all 30 days in June. LOL

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

I bet money it'll be a silent release.....

They don't want a pigeon release pt.deaux

lol... you must be from B-More... cause that's exactly how Mondawmin be rollin
laugh.gif

I called mandowmin today and they wanted to act like they had no ideawhat I was talking about. I guess my DC lingo wasn't good enough for them
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

I bet money it'll be a silent release.....

They don't want a pigeon release pt.deaux

pigeon release wasnt that serious....the media blew it out of porportion

Back
Top Bottom