UPDATED: NIKE "RUNNIN GUNNIN" INFRARED AIR STAB PIX!!

This is just a scan, but it's actually suppose to be Infrared

They should release soon, so we'll see. Hopefully someone will post a real pic....cubanbee?

DC21

A little misleading, thread title says "PIX" but the pics aren't of the shoe you're posting about. Are the infrared ones supposed to be justlike these but with infra in place of the purple?

Those are pretty nice. I don't understand all the hate. If that is infra instead of pank, I'm in...

Second page already an no one has mentioned Nike again whoring the use of elephant print on yet another shoe. SMH at these.

I LIKE.........THE T-SHIRT
the shoes are aiight but the tee is hot
maybe it needs some better pics or sumthin

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

sole. very close to some originials with your black placement:
29825a742661fc6ccaeb373723a4c04289b82a1.pjpg

i guess when they released the white/grey/black/neon green OG RETROS, that was enough. because they havent followed through with anything

id die for these:
79a25d1410632ca6c00bc667632095ff270375c.pjpg

instead weve had 25 "pack" themed shoes, a nice pair of all greys and then some white/grey/blacks. simply not enough simple choices.

smh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Do you guys think itll actually be "infared" , or more pink like the pic shows?
Or is it just looking pink bc its not a real life picture....

these would be great as customs. im sure dunksrnice is picking up a pair to use as his poor mans supreme air stab.

i took a google image of a am90 infrared, color matched the color, and applied it quickly to this shoe.

rough PS:
d141524f67cac3bd704ab2dc9120b1a570eafd7.pjpg

eye popping and real simple. that pink does nothing for this shoe. you need some POP

wally thats what og stabs look like? im so use to see the past 5 years that those just floored me.
very dope

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

wally thats what og stabs look like? im so use to see the past 5 years that those just floored me.
very dope

the list goes on my friend:
catalog scans from air180blue via Crookedtongues.com

womens release followed by a mens:
bc225ca4736bac63c88b1dd47b92e0e8eb16b8f.pjpg

followed with two more mens:
*one of which was shown above my me.
30a256a4fb67ac9ac7ab612194cd49ed7fc1216.pjpg

------------
The only originial retro thus far has been the white black neon, to a degree. half *(!$#%^$ attempt as usual
ed15_1.JPG

*many grey elements should be black.

i cant even imagine being a nike runner stab fan. im a slight fan and am appauled by what ive seen recently

Those last 2 og pics are killing me. They fell so short on those retroes, it's not even funny...

Nowhere close to what I expected when I read "infrared".

I guess that makes sense, seeing as how it's not infrared in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom