UPDATED: NORCAL SUMMIT - KINGS VS. WARRIORS 11/09/08 ONLY $10!!!

Ok NorCal heads, here is the the updated/final version...

NorCal Summit in Sacramento's Arco Arena on Sunday, November 9th, 2008 at 7:00 pm for Sacramento Kings vs. Golden St. Warriors.

Tell family/friends/sneakerheads/everyone

Tickets will be $10/seat

Seats are located (tentativly) in Section 219, Row N. Give me a call ASAP as we just released more $10 seats and they are going fast.

Niketalk will get recognized on the Kings Jumbo Vision during the game and Kings giveaways.

If you're interested, give me a call, with your payment infromation, so I can start to sit everyone for the game. If you have any questions, feel free togive me a call or shoot me an email. This should be a great event.

Thanks.

Benny Parlan
Kings Account Executive
916-928-8119
bparlan@arcoarena.com

Yo why don't u just update the already existing post
nerd.gif

im down, benny can you hook it up with Kings x Niketalk Shirts or something???
smile.gif
i think it be cool if we could stand out haha.

If this game doesn't get much participation, is there another game further down the season we could go to? Not to say the late bloomers won't show up,but so far it seems as thought only 3 people are semi-interested? If more people are just contacting you and not replying though, ignore everything I said.Once again though, I'm very interested in going.

Hopefully the $25.50 is group price... because those are generally pretty nosebleed. Once again though, this is just a bump to build interest.

I WANNA GO DAMMIT!!

i wanna go too. more info?

no offense, but i dont trust you with my credit card info. is there any other way to pay?

What more info would you like?

Sure there are other ways to pay, if you want to come down to Arco Arena and pay here you can do that.

Was interested until I realized it was in Sac. $10 a ticket does sound good tho, I'll get back to ya.

Back
Top Bottom