UPDATED PIC'S: I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW NT THOUGHTS ON THE 1'S BEING RELEASED THIS YEAR.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Everything but the canvas and polka dots is nice. I'm jst getting the hares, DTRT and the 1 DMP 2 pack this year

pretty much. maybe those black prom packs if i got some formal events to attend.

i will be gettin the hares and the metallics. does anyone know if NDC will have the hares? also i heard from a dude at my local mom n pops they will only be inGS sizes, is there any truth to this?

the only ones i might cop are the white/metallic reds
everything else looks like they'll go on sale

The first 3 shoes are the illest everything else is just not heat...But the first pics of the retro1s loook like christmas color shoes

the mens hares will sell well as will the DTRTs.
even those i doubt will sell out instantly.
but they wont sit around for months.

none of the other ones will sell out very fast at all.
although the khaki ones are pretty nice IMO.
of course if any of those end up super limited they might turn into "hot sellers" but if they are anything close to GR none of those others will behard to find.

personally Im only looking at the green metallics

I love the Hare 1's.... the rest are just boring. With sooooo many releases the 1's and Jordan brand is slowly diluting it's once powerful image

Hares and Metallics look the best, and I might think about those mexican looking ones....

Only copping the Hares and both the metallics. Those navy/red canvas 1s are looking good though.

DTRT, Boston Celtics, Black/Gray, Black/Reds, and Maybe the Laker Colorway Joint..other than that..ill pass everything else.

I'm sick of all the gross CW's that are being released JB has ruined the I's.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Only copping the Hares and both the metallics. Those navy/red canvas 1s are looking good though.
same here there
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom