updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

not worth it easy pass,

Nike needs to slow down the release of foamposites after the re-release of the galaxies again they should stop retro'n for the next three years and bring back the flightposite one

not worth it easy pass,

Nike needs to slow down the release of foamposites after the re-release of the galaxies again they should stop retro'n for the next three years and bring back the flightposite one

30t6p3b.gif

Not directed at anyone at all but how can some questionable colors kill the foams?

I mean, how many colors and hybrids ( ajf, spizikes) did the Jordan's go thru and they're still hanging around just fine.

What shoe didn't Nike milk too death and come in a bunch of different colorways?

If u don't like that color just don't cop, seems simple to me..I just don't get how a few colors u don't like can turn someone off a shoe altogether.

Not directed at anyone at all but how can some questionable colors kill the foams?

I mean, how many colors and hybrids ( ajf, spizikes) did the Jordan's go thru and they're still hanging around just fine.

What shoe didn't Nike milk too death and come in a bunch of different colorways?

If u don't like that color just don't cop, seems simple to me..I just don't get how a few colors u don't like can turn someone off a shoe altogether.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

I think it has a lot to do with how forced it seems. It used to be that Foam Ones weren't really experimented with. Now that Nike's realized the hype that's developed, it's like they're sucking the soul out of the shoe. It has its ups and downs - some of these colorways are ones that people have wanted for years, but at the same time we're also getting a far inferior shoe to the Foams produced in Taiwan just as recently as 2009, at a higher price no less.

I think it has a lot to do with how forced it seems. It used to be that Foam Ones weren't really experimented with. Now that Nike's realized the hype that's developed, it's like they're sucking the soul out of the shoe. It has its ups and downs - some of these colorways are ones that people have wanted for years, but at the same time we're also getting a far inferior shoe to the Foams produced in Taiwan just as recently as 2009, at a higher price no less.

you must've not seen what happened to da jordan I's, bo jacksons, or 94 Barkley...so many damn wack colors dilutes da model...and da last thing nike is gonna want is

watering down one of its most expensive and premium image sneakers...

you must've not seen what happened to da jordan I's, bo jacksons, or 94 Barkley...so many damn wack colors dilutes da model...and da last thing nike is gonna want is

watering down one of its most expensive and premium image sneakers...

Back
Top Bottom