updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

Who picked that color blue???
30t6p3b.gif

Ugh.... Really??? This is a joke right???

These could have been so nice.....

All they had to do was execute the colors like every other foamposite ever made lulz...
frown.gif

Ugh.... Really??? This is a joke right???

These could have been so nice.....

All they had to do was execute the colors like every other foamposite ever made lulz...
frown.gif

People say pass but they will disappear on release day and folks will be asking for help where to get them for retail.

People say pass but they will disappear on release day and folks will be asking for help where to get them for retail.

Ninja you're basically proving my point, those shoes took a hit but if the right colorway drops they'll sell just fine. Most of us have that what have you done for me lately mentality. I find it hard to believe that because of a few lackluster colors that if Nike drops the perfect color that we've been waiting on dudes won't cop. Im sure some won't, but majority will.

You're also underestimating the new foam fans that Nike has created with all these new colors and that galaxy madness. Foams time will pass like any shoe of the moment but I don't see them dying at all, at least not for awhile.

Ninja you're basically proving my point, those shoes took a hit but if the right colorway drops they'll sell just fine. Most of us have that what have you done for me lately mentality. I find it hard to believe that because of a few lackluster colors that if Nike drops the perfect color that we've been waiting on dudes won't cop. Im sure some won't, but majority will.

You're also underestimating the new foam fans that Nike has created with all these new colors and that galaxy madness. Foams time will pass like any shoe of the moment but I don't see them dying at all, at least not for awhile.

People are mad. I partially blame us as the community. We want EVERYTHING. Well, we got everything, plus stuff we don't want. That's life I gues....

People are mad. I partially blame us as the community. We want EVERYTHING. Well, we got everything, plus stuff we don't want. That's life I gues....

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by beh235

Back
Top Bottom