UPLOAD YOUR MUSIC AND GET IT PLAYED ON WORLDCASTRADIO!!!

Sup NT Fam I think that most of y'all would enjoy this.
pimp.gif

World Cast Radio would like to introduce you to our new FREE V.I.P program. This new V.I.P feature enables up and coming artist and DJs to upload their songs and mixes onto WCR. Now YOU have the power to upload your personal tracks onto a specific time slot, and be on airwaves in no time.  The new V.I.P feature is very simple and takes less than to 4 minutes to complete. Here are the steps to getting your music played on air.

1.       First sign up to World Cast Radios V.I.P section.

2.       Click on the MixShow tab on the right side of your screen.

3.       Click on view Mixshows.

4.       Select a specific Mixshow date of your liking.

5.       Select specific time in the Time slot. E.g. (Sunday at 10:00 AM)

6.       And upload your tracks!!!

Soon after, you’ll see your photo along with your song on the date that you selected it to play. Make sure to tell your Facebook and twitter friends about the song you uploaded. When all the steps are complete, just kick back as the world listens to YOUR MUSIC!!!

Can’t wait to hear the music you guys have in store for us! And remember “The world is LISTENING

Sup NT Fam I think that most of y'all would enjoy this.
pimp.gif

World Cast Radio would like to introduce you to our new FREE V.I.P program. This new V.I.P feature enables up and coming artist and DJs to upload their songs and mixes onto WCR. Now YOU have the power to upload your personal tracks onto a specific time slot, and be on airwaves in no time.  The new V.I.P feature is very simple and takes less than to 4 minutes to complete. Here are the steps to getting your music played on air.

1.       First sign up to World Cast Radios V.I.P section.

2.       Click on the MixShow tab on the right side of your screen.

3.       Click on view Mixshows.

4.       Select a specific Mixshow date of your liking.

5.       Select specific time in the Time slot. E.g. (Sunday at 10:00 AM)

6.       And upload your tracks!!!

Soon after, you’ll see your photo along with your song on the date that you selected it to play. Make sure to tell your Facebook and twitter friends about the song you uploaded. When all the steps are complete, just kick back as the world listens to YOUR MUSIC!!!

Can’t wait to hear the music you guys have in store for us! And remember “The world is LISTENING

So if you're unsigned and need that airplay this could be your chance.

also ask me any questions

oh yeah, If you're interested send me your email...I'll make sure you get play.
pimp.gif

So if you're unsigned and need that airplay this could be your chance.

also ask me any questions

oh yeah, If you're interested send me your email...I'll make sure you get play.
pimp.gif

do tracks have to be all original or can something have a jacked beat?
EDIT...

!+*$ wont let me sign up... i hit submit on registration and it gets stuck or somethin... looks like data is transferring but the screen never changes... tried it on chrome and firefox...

do tracks have to be all original or can something have a jacked beat?
EDIT...

!+*$ wont let me sign up... i hit submit on registration and it gets stuck or somethin... looks like data is transferring but the screen never changes... tried it on chrome and firefox...

Yeah you could add any kind of track...im not too sure about that problem youre having. You mind trying it another time.

Yeah you could add any kind of track...im not too sure about that problem youre having. You mind trying it another time.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

its cuz they don't %%%! with you musically

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

guess they changed their minds... it went thru
pimp.gif

imma upload some tracks first thing tomorrow... 

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

guess they changed their minds... it went thru
pimp.gif

imma upload some tracks first thing tomorrow... 

hell yea.

Me and my cousins got a group called TRU and we made this song called "Bout It, Bout It" we think should pop.

hell yea.

Me and my cousins got a group called TRU and we made this song called "Bout It, Bout It" we think should pop.

how does the upload work? does the upload start once u select the song and it shows up or do u have to hit add tracks for the upload to begin?

how does the upload work? does the upload start once u select the song and it shows up or do u have to hit add tracks for the upload to begin?

yeah youll have to add the tracks of your liking. After that it'll air on the date you selected.

Back
Top Bottom