Uploaded 1 month ago, 10 million views...... Dude killed it.

Might be late on this, excuse if posted.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm so tired of seeing this video.
Spoiler [+]
jealous because I can't dance to save my life
Spoiler [+]
but seriously, tired of seeing this

Real !#+%, if i practiced for a month i could be as good as this duke.

Btw, anyone know the song ?!

Originally Posted by Boi

Fam it says it when you put your cursor over the video...

Originally Posted by Boi

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

foster the people - pumped up kicks dubstep remix

He's cool. YakFilms has some pretty amazing dancers on their YouTube channel.

Check the Les Twins.

I know I'm in the minority on this but I really can't stand dubstep and hope it fades into obscurity soon. Cool video though otherwise.

Anybody read the comment on that first video?

Mr. timmy6ifiy I would like to personally thank you for this video and your mother for giving birth to you. Before I watched this video I had cancer, was addicted to crack cocaine, and was homeless.

But one day I borrowed someone's laptop to look up awesome dubstep videos. This pure intenseness of this video motivated me to steal that man's laptop and sell it to get back on my feet. My cancer is now cured. I do not do crack. And I am the CEO of Google Inc.

Godspeed my friend.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I'm so tired of seeing this video.

Yes we continue to post WSHH videos and they get 20+ pages.  How about those stop?
I'll take this any day.

jelly but
roll.gif
at this youtube comment

Mr. timmy6ifiy I would like to personally thank you for this video and your mother for giving birth to you. Before I watched this video I had cancer, was addicted to crack cocaine, and was homeless.

But one day I borrowed someone's laptop to look up awesome dubstep videos. This pure intenseness of this video motivated me to steal that man's laptop and sell it to get back on my feet. My cancer is now cured. I do not do crack. And I am the CEO of Google Inc.

Godspeed my friend.

iDjGio 28 minutes ago

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I know I'm in the minority on this but I really can't stand dubstep and hope it fades into obscurity soon. Cool video though otherwise.
Same here, every hippy in my town is a dub step dj apparently

9129446.jpg

yep this dubstep fad needs to blow over soon. walked by a club where Goldie was spinning and the line out front was packed with 16 year old dubstep hipsters. I shook my effing head thinking: "these fools weren't even BORN when Goldie was dropping records" I see this whole dubstep thing as a direct slap in the face of the early jungle music I loved growing up.

/rant over

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

jelly but
roll.gif
at this youtube comment

Godspeed my friend.

iDjGio 28 minutes ago
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol that comment is hilarious.. nd that video is dopeee
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

jelly but
roll.gif
at this youtube comment

Godspeed my friend.

iDjGio 28 minutes ago
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol that comment is hilarious.. nd that video is dopeee
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom