UPPER PLAYGROUND/FIFTY24SF SPRING/SUMMER **4/21/2008**

The latest up date in shirts for Upper Playground/FIFTY24Sf clothing. We make T's for both men and women. Buy online at www.upperplayground.com

fifty24sf912bigom7.gif

Dalek...This shirt has the print on both sides.

fifty24sf941gbigdg3.gif

The Date Farmers...They had a show with us last year, it was one of the best ever. This shirt is my favorite.

fifty24sf914bigel1.gif

Raza Uno...This shirt is pretty rad too. We also have some candles coming out soon with this design.

fifty24sf920bigof4.gif

Thought Ninja

fifty24sf927bigae9.gif

Struggle Inc

fifty24sf928bigue1.gif

Dora Drimalas

fifty24sf929bigpe8.gif

Dora Drimalas

fifty24sf922gbigpp7.gif

Tabas...This shirt has different sketches of cameras.

What's up Tony.....I rolled by this weekend but I didn't see that black Saber shirt out....I'm going to have to roll back and pick it up.

^^i'll be there friday. get at me, i know we have it all! aint seen you in a minute broc. how are things homie!

So wait, the dude on here works at Upperplayground? Damn, everyone is a NTer now.

Anyway, I am the guy that bought the Fish pillows last week. Just wanted to say wassup and thanks for the help.....

- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Quote:
So wait, the dude on here works at Upperplayground? Damn, everyone is a NTer now.

yeah i work there, im the only asian guy working the counter, if you see me, say wussup! dont hesitate to ask for me either.

^Oh @#%$! That's dope.

are you guys going to have that one saber all over tee from the new catalog?
Wanted Sz. 8-8.5

AF1s & Dunks:3MSnakesCaronsth KoreasUndefeatedNLsBrazil HighsHalloweensVeneersArgonsSambas

AMs:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sClerkAM90smetAM95sMitaAM95s

Quote:
are you guys going to have that one saber all over tee from the new catalog?

is it the gray/blue one? if thats the saber shirt your talking about, it was actually produced as a sample run only. im pretty much all out of those.

^ aw man :frown:
frown.gif
... so more will be produced? :nerd:
nerd.gif
Wanted Sz. 8-8.5

AF1s & Dunks:3MSnakesCaronsth KoreasUndefeatedNLsBrazil HighsHalloweensVeneersArgonsSambas

DOPENESS!

i'll definitely try to come through....
Wanted Sz. 8-8.5

"Backyard Shakedown" Art Direction by Austin McManus
backyardsample1yg2.gif
backyardsample2jn4.gif
backyardsample3jk6.gif

sample two

"Compliments of... Robert Abeyta, Jr."
robcover1zg6.jpg
abeytasample2rh5.gif
abeytasample3lx2.gif

sample two

"Upper Playground Vol 1."
upvol1sample1tq5.gif
upvol1sample2qu4.gif
upvol1sample3lr6.gif

sample two

More Upper Playground artist books available at www.upperplayground.com

UPPER PLAYGROUND IN ASSOCIATION WITH FIFTY24SF GALLERY ANNOUNCES THE ARRIVAL OF NEW HOODIE DESIGNS

Upper Playground and FIFTY24SF Gallery are pleased to announce the arrival of new hoodies for the spring line, and they are available for the ladies as well. Here are a few of the original designs that are just in from acclaimed artists such as Sam Flores (SF), Dalek (NY), Dora Drimalas (SF), Grotesk (NY) Lisa Andrews (London). These hoodies are available for men in small-XXL, and for women in xsmall- XL.

sam810bigsr8.gif

Sam Flores
fifty24sfhs42bigbu0.gif

Dalek
fifty24sfhs44bigwn1.gif

Dora Drimalas
fifty24sfhs32bigbk5.gif

Grotesk
hs8000bigle1.gif

Grotesk
gunsssuj9.gif

Lisa Andrews...Gun Hoodie is back! Hurry up and get yours before they are gone again.

airline fitted will drop probably in the next batch hopefully.

vitche pigeon fitted already dropped homie, i think we only have 7 1/4 and 7 3/8 left.

sixx,

thanks for the help on that one all over saber tee! i really appreciate it!

definitely good people at UP.
Wanted Sz. 8:

Nike:Atlantic Penny2sPearl sStussy Leon CF LowWomen Plaid BlazeTwistedPrepBlazers ChlorophyllAT1s

Jordan:Black.Red1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Quote:
sixx,

thanks for the help on that one all over saber tee! i really appreciate it!

definitely good people at UP.

yeah man, its all good. all about takin care of each other homie. lemme know if you need anything else!

UPPER PLAYGROUND AND FIFTY24SF GALLERY ANNOUNCE THE ARRIVAL OF SUMMER NEW ERA HATS

Upper Playground in association with FIFTY24SF Gallery is pleased to release three styles of New Era hats. San Francisco-based artists Jeremy Fish and Sam Flores each delivered fresh designs for the collection, and the Upper Playground logo makes its debut in all white. Only 144 of each of these fitted baseball caps were made. Visit www.upperplayground.com to see additional New Era stock, as well as the existing apparel and housewares collection. More hats still to come.

ne301bigrh2.gif

Jeremy Fish
ne307bigmo6.gif

Sam Flores
ne201bigjb1.gif

Upper Playground White Logo

good look with the fitted tony. came in on monday. FRESH!!!!! thanks for the shirts man, I'll come on by at least once or twice before I leave home at the end of summer. especially for the super hero fitted.

Back
Top Bottom