UPS Train Derailment?

pics of the shoes. ^^^^the first one is unstoppable the other one was with john travolta. they bot were excellent movies

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys.

Sorry, but I just meant the pic of Denzel running.

I've seen unstoppable and I think that it sucked.

laugh.gif
 DW

I returned the shoes as soon as saw the box. I was like dude I don't even want them.

Anyways the shoes were the Sandy Creek CJ 81s. Should have been an easy cop, right? Wrong. I woke late and missed on NDC. Champs had a FSR so I'm like bet. I order immediately get the email they are backordered and not shipping until the 5th at the earliest.

I'm freaking out because if yall can't tell Calvin is my dude(no homo)he gets a sig shoe and I'm might miss out. :smh:

So the card I ordered them with get lost in a drunken night and I can't change the card through customer service.

5 days later they pop up on Jimmy Jazz and I'm like bet. I order and all is right in the world.

Well I tried to cancel the preorder and cs is like they already shipped I'm like well I'll just return them when they arrived. Fast forward a few days the train gets derailed its takes an extra week to get shoes I planed on returning and dude that grabbed them for me had the nerve to say the shoes are fine :smh:

Shout out to Jimmy Jazz always coming through in the clutch,

Story kinda sucks though :lol:

Last edited:
I returned the shoes as soon as saw the box. I was like dude I don't even want them.

Anyways the shoes were the Sandy Creek CJ 81s. Should have been an easy cop, right? Wrong. I woke late and missed on NDC. Champs had a FSR so I'm like bet. I order immediately get the email they are backordered and not shipping until the 5th at the earliest.

I'm freaking out because if yall can't tell Calvin is my dude(no homo)he gets a sig shoe and I'm might miss out. :smh:

So the card I ordered them with get lost in a drunken night and I can't change the card through customer service.

5 days later they pop up on Jimmy Jazz and I'm like bet. I order and all is right in the world.

Well I tried to cancel the preorder and cs is like they already shipped I'm like well I'll just return them when they arrived. Fast forward a few days the train gets derailed its takes an extra week to get shoes I planed on returning and dude that grabbed them for me had the nerve to say the shoes are fine :smh:

Shout out to Jimmy Jazz always coming through in the clutch,

Story kinda sucks though :lol:

0/10

Will not reread.

Back
Top Bottom