Upside down swoosh? (pics)

Has anyone ever gotten a pair of shoes with an upside down swoosh?
roll.gif
Ibought some Zoom Turf Training shoes last time there was an employee appreciation and didn't look close enough at the shoes and one of the straps has theswoosh upside down. So I have 2 1/2 questions. First does this make them any more valuable? I know on some types of things like sports cards it would but withthese I am guessing probably not. Also, would this be a shoe if I decided to send to Nike as a defective shoe that I would get a voucher? And as the halfquestion would that voucher be good on Flightclub?

Defective would mean that it effects the performance of the shoe. I really don't think an upside down swoosh does that. Pics?

I think depending on the shoe, and I dont know anything about the Zoom Training, there might be value in this particular defet. If it was a Jordan or a popularAir Max, I bet that would up the price value.

Yea thats B-Grade status right there. I remember back in 05 when the grey toe 13's came out someone posted a pair that had a upsidedown jumpan hologram.

honestly to my knowledge it would make them more valuble. i remeber i had some action figures when i was younger that had defective features. i sold them forway over what they would be priced but, then again that was action shoes, so?

First question is probably no... but there's a small chance someone will pay over the odds for them.

Second question: IIRC, Nike only give vouchers for problems that affect performance.

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

cca35dbf4f4b654ed0fdb6ad97c5839ec588093.jpg

f1035598443d6f7bd83ab46e9d3f1fd3e01e41c.jpg

sorry for the bad pics, my camera battery is dead.
Are these pics mirroed, because the "Zoom Air" and other swooshes are backwards too. If they're not mirrored images, those are some majordefects. I think they're pretty cool actually. But for some reason, it looks like you have 2 right shoes.

When the aquas came out there was a pair in my store which had upside down straps on the left shoe..."JORDAN" was upside down and I ended up sellingit to some kid who though it was exclusive like that.
laugh.gif

I think they are mirrored pictures. And I don't ahve 2 right shoes
roll.gif
I've worn them. I guess I will just keep them since it sounds liek the voucher is only if they are performance defects.

Back
Top Bottom