Ur First Pair Of Dunks

I know my question sounds like something a newb would post .. I been on here since 04 btw.. When i come across someone who has over 10 pairs of dunks Isometimes wonder what was their first pair that started it all.. So what was ur first pair and how many do u have currently?

This was the 1st of 31 pairs:

erd461.jpg

i got these in 04 for like $40 bucks on the clearance rack at finishline .. i still have em too still in good condition

These were my first dunk and my first sb. I only have 5 and three of them are sb's
ohwell.gif

Total is about 40 but I started collecting about a year and a half ago.
2zyg9wp.jpg

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

aloha dunk low. 21 pairs of dunks.102 pairs in total.

damn 102 ..I have about 66 I couldnt imagine having as many as u .. are u running out of storage space at all?
Lol they are in my basement perfect place for sneakers very cool and no moisture im been buying sneakers since 85 but im going to stop im becomingan old man

i just bought my first pairs of dunks and sbs; got the boba fetts and venoms. have about 40ish pairs.

those gray/white hi's that came out recently..but i got them like 3 years ago and i guess they retroed

next was oly 6 dunks

My first pair was the Silver Surfers. I think they were an Asian exclusive. I'm not sure though, but I got them from Shoe Salon in the Philippines.

lowtop womens burgundy mesh joints had to cop a size 11 hottest womens dunk I ever seen
pimp.gif
I miss those joints they are beat to hell

Originally Posted by tuna629

20 bucks each
pimp.gif

I have about 15 pairs of dunks, roughly 100 in total
lol, the Knick colorway was my first pair as well.

If we're getting into specifics, these we my first (of 2) Highs on the right and the 2nd one on the left:

white/3m lows from eastbay... still wear em as my winter beaters! love those shoes, wish i could find another pair.

Back
Top Bottom