Ur First Pair Of Dunks

My first and only dunks were my favorite they were lows with the colors navy, with a white swoosh, and it had 3m.

My 1st pair was back in 03...Twisted Prep's...
pimp.gif
I wore them pore things til they almost fell apart....got them from VIM for 30...got every cent'sworth out of it...had to give them away to goodwill...
frown.gif
...used to rock them wit both pair of laces in them....
pimp.gif
...good ole days

bought all white ones with grey bottoms and team red/white
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
gr dunks at the same time.. needa find another pair of the team red/whites

white/red dunk high from '99 from finishline when they were on sale for $29.99. I painted the swoosh black so they would look like the AJ 1.

My first pair was some Journey's exclusives. They are tan and brown w/ a plaid pattern behind the swoosh and on the toebox. I can never find a picture ofthem. Bought the Dontrelle Hi's (the marlins colorway) not too long after. Still have em in DS condition.

98 or 99' Dunk High, left school early to get the White/Red's got there and saw the White/Orange so ended up with both I trashed the white/red paireven airbrushed them all red
laugh.gif
!

Goldenrods from 99 were my first Dunk Retro. When the pro b line came out the first pair i got was the Navy/Grey/White pair, i believe that was 02 or 03. Oncei found out the were making dunks with stuffed tongue's i went crazy and got all of them i could find. was after mesh tongue dunks hard back then too.

Now a days, i have probably only bought a couple dunks in the past year or two, that said all together i probably have something like 40-50 pairs of dunks inmy collection SB's included.

Still dont own a pair of dunks... i will tho one day. There been a few pairs that i truly like T19's and most recent Gortex, but just never got em or tooexpensive.

Black/3m highs. Then it was the white/red, white/3m, clouds, white/blue island lows, brown canvas sb's, 2 pairs of celtic highs, and 1 pair of celtic lows.That makes it 9 pairs of dunks, I have about 45 pairs of shoes.

Back
Top Bottom