URBAN ERA in Daly City - Official Thread

Go support Urban Era. They are supporting NT's summit. Much love to the Urban Era crew.

627pime.jpg

just rolling thru to check out the scene of our gracious NorCal Summit sponsor.
thanks y'all. :smile:
smile.gif

p.s. jae oh CHEN LI, don't tire your digits all out posting UE's updates. you still got a while mess of tomatoes, onions, & lettuce to wash and cut.
you too, sfgr! :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

i thought theyre supposed to just throw the stickers in the bag, like lil freebies :wink:
wink.gif

hella dope

Yo Jae,
Do you know if they have the red crooks fitted in a 7 5/8. Its the one with just a chainlink C on front.

Thankss

^ hey jae, do you still have that crook jacket in grey/black/red in a xl?

sorry to intrude, but, jae, i need one of the grapes SF fitteds. help a fellow yellow brotha out.
(everyone's sold out of the base fitted)
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

aye i went there on saturday and ya charge my card TWICE for a shirt, smh, my bank said it should clear in 3 days....ill see wsup then
FOR SALE: Silver HUF 3M Fitted size 7 5/8

Back
Top Bottom