Urinary Tract infections FTW

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

GrandaddyPurp415 wrote:

all you clowns defending the OP are obviously clueless to who dude is. Show me a post where there is not some sort of dirty connotation, or sexual
connotations to it, and I will not say anything. Bad obviously is thirsty for attention especially towards his sexuality. All you fools on here just dont
know what you are talking about. Pookie Im surprised you've been here a minute Im sure you know that the OP aggressively talks of his sexuality, and the
nature of his post lead me to believe he needed more tough love. Sorry I offended all the wannnabee gay dudes out there, leave me alone I live in SF and have
gay friends. All you mid westerners and southerners just gotta pretend you have a diverse life and you have an opinion on things but in reality you all live
in crappy towns, and live around the same clowns you grew up with. I feel like I can call gay dudes dirty cuz I know a million of them and we clown EACH
OTHER all the time. You all are some sensitive pansies

Um read again...there are no sexual connotations in any of his posts. you brought those into this thread with your hate.

Typical "i have ___ friends so i can say whatever the
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif

i want to and it's justified.." argument. Do you bash your "gay friends" like you did the OP?
c4435715e47797eea92926f3edf7bb930e42f69.gif

You're not offering tough love at all...you're simply using this post as a platform to voice you're bigotry.

2362534e63995a65228ef0e65fb4d687fde79ff.gif
yes
smile.gif

Also how did i bash him. If I was a basher I wouldnt just shake my head at him. Id whoop his %$+

gay cats
smh.gif

dirty

Do i need to post more of your additions to this thread?
you wouldn't do anything btw.

GrandaddyPurp415 wrote:

all you clowns defending the OP are obviously clueless to who dude is. Show me a post where there is not some sort of dirty connotation, or sexual
connotations to it, and I will not say anything. Bad obviously is thirsty for attention especially towards his sexuality. All you fools on here just dont
know what you are talking about. Pookie Im surprised you've been here a minute Im sure you know that the OP aggressively talks of his sexuality, and the
nature of his post lead me to believe he needed more tough love. Sorry I offended all the wannnabee gay dudes out there, leave me alone I live in SF and have
gay friends. All you mid westerners and southerners just gotta pretend you have a diverse life and you have an opinion on things but in reality you all live
in crappy towns, and live around the same clowns you grew up with. I feel like I can call gay dudes dirty cuz I know a million of them and we clown EACH
OTHER all the time. You all are some sensitive pansies

Um read again...there are no sexual connotations in any of his posts. you brought those into this thread with your hate.

Typical "i have ___ friends so i can say whatever the
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif

i want to and it's justified.." argument. Do you bash your "gay friends" like you did the OP?
c4435715e47797eea92926f3edf7bb930e42f69.gif

You're not offering tough love at all...you're simply using this post as a platform to voice you're bigotry.

2362534e63995a65228ef0e65fb4d687fde79ff.gif
yes
smile.gif

Also how did i bash him. If I was a basher I wouldnt just shake my head at him. Id whoop his %$+

gay cats
smh.gif

dirty

Do i need to post more of your additions to this thread?
you wouldn't do anything btw.
go ahead. try and prove your point cuz I still dont see it. you just cant read between the lines. Also you are really bugging me. do youactually have gay friends? are all of them as sensitive as you about this issue, or do you only go by what your mind feels a gay person would feel? Are youattempting empathy for him or what dude. Well I work with two crazy gay dudes that are just as manly as all of us and can handle a little clowning now andthen. After all we are all guys still. Where I come from its just a part of life. We act exactly the same except they clown me for getting with too manygirls and I clown them for getting with too many guys. We clown eachother for the spereotypical things we can about eachother. So sorry to the OP if you arethat sensentive I didnt mean to hurt your fragile feelings but from what Ive seen you post and your attitude I felt you were a big boy and could handle alittle head shaking., but all the clowns coming in here talking to me bout stuff need to fall back cuz you dont know me.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

No, I got it from a Kidney stone passing thru, had me pissin blood. I've been getting them every year since 10th grade. once I had them twice in one year.
They don't cause mental problems. They just make it annoying and painful when it comes to the bathroom usage.
ohhh so its kinda like your way of having a period.... i see

eek.gif
X
sick.gif
X
smh.gif

NT is ruthless...

Back
Top Bottom