US iTunes store cards

Hey all. Does anyone know if there's a place where I can get US iTunes store cards around Manila? I want one for myself and a couple na pangregalo!
happy.gif
Baka may alam kayo. Thanks!

try checking the store at trinoma. last floor above nike store. the one who sells apple stuff. maybe they sell itunes card there.

Power Mac Center in Festival Supermall has one. I've seen it personally.

You can check from their website and call up branches nearer to your place to see if they're available. Check here:http://www.powermaccenter.com/ourstores.php

Just click on the pics and the numbers will show.

So far, a friend told me PMC MOA doesn't have one. EDIT: Oh I forgot, you can also try applei.ph. There's one member there who sells but you'llhave to deposit and then he'll SMS you the code from the iTunes card. IDK if you want to go that rout but at least it could be cheaper by around 20% or so.
smile.gif

Did a price check on these gift cards @ PMC Festival Mall

$25 was Php1,600 and the $50 was Php3,000+ just to give you a heads up.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sadikmac

smile.gif
That's not so bad. They have like a Php 500-600 profit from it...Thanks for the heads up. I'll go check out PMC at Festi then (at leastnot far from home). Anong floor yun?
tongue.gif

^Haha. NP bro. It's on the 3rd floor. It's right by one of the escalators to your left when you're coming from the Reebok-New Balance entrance.

^Haha. NP bro. It's on the 3rd floor. It's right by one of the escalators to your left when you're coming from the Reebok-New Balance entrance.

Right, ok, alam ko na. Hehe. Thanks bro!

smile.gif

Arrg

Back
Top Bottom