US Violence Wave

A lot of it is "defund the police" retaliation

Yeap, this is a big part of it.

I have lots of friends who are in law enforcement, and many of them have outwardly told me, many PO's just do not want to police anymore. Even if they see a crime happening in front of them, they will wait till it's over, and then they address the scene.

Put yourselves in their shoes--People are talking about defunding the police. OK, cool. Let's not do our jobs and see how long they ask to defund the police. In an emergency? OK, cool. Don't call 911.

Gotta be careful out here. I will not be seen near Skid Row or any area with a large homeless presence at any costs

I agree.

I used to take long walks with my earbuds on after my dinner. Now I make sure not to walk after dark. Worried about crappy drivers and now it’s who’s walking beside me :smh:

I have lots of friends who are in law enforcement, and many of them have outwardly told me, many PO's just do not want to police anymore. Even if they see a crime happening in front of them, they will wait till it's over, and then they address the scene.

Put yourselves in their shoes--People are talking about defunding the police. OK, cool. Let's not do our jobs and see how long they ask to defund the police. In an emergency? OK, cool. Don't call 911.
Must be nice to flat-out refuse to do the job you signed up for.

Imagine I decided to not hang a vasopressor drip on an ICU patient or refused to transfuse blood on a patient that needed it urgently because I was afraid of the consequences of a bad reaction.

This post stinks of ”I don’t actually understand what ‘defund the police’ means”

Every single one of them who thinks this way should be fired. Policing in America needs to be redefined.

Must be nice to flat-out refuse to do the job you signed up for.

Imagine I decided to not hang a vasopressor drip on an ICU patient or refused to transfuse blood on a patient that needed it urgently because I was afraid of the consequences of a bad reaction.

This post stinks of ”I don’t actually understand what ‘defund the police’ means”

I was quoting what they;ve told me. I even prefaced it by saying that :emoji_joy:

Don't be a lame, bruh

I was quoting what they;ve told me. I even prefaced it by saying that :emoji_joy:

Don't be a lame, bruh
And here you are parroting the nonsense. I wasn’t directing my post at you personally, but rather the ideas in the post.

Also LEOs not understanding “defund the police” isn’t exactly surprising.

Your friends are whiny, blubbering babies who need to find another line of work if they’re gonna refuse to do their jobs.

And here you are parroting the nonsense. I wasn’t directing my post at you personally, but rather the ideas in the post.

Also LEOs not understanding “defund the police” isn’t exactly surprising.

Your friends are whiny, blubbering babies who need to find another line of work if they’re gonna refuse to do their jobs.

It's been a collective effort with the NYPD. Of course this isn't documented anywhere around the dept. but it's a sentiment most NYPD officers share amongst themselves. I've heard many of them tell me, "I'm left with 3 choices when doing my job--Either I go to jail, I go to the hospital or I go home at the end of my shift. I'd rather go home".

Awful situation all around.

That sucks because a majority of the people hollering “defund the police” didn’t even know what the hell they were talking about.
It's one of the many instances in which extreme liberalism has unintended affects. Especially towards people of color.

It's been a collective effort with the NYPD. Of course this isn't documented anywhere around the dept. but it's a sentiment most NYPD officers share amongst themselves. I've heard many of them tell me, "I'm left with 3 choices when doing my job--Either I go to jail, I go to the hospital or I go home at the end of my shift. I'd rather go home".

Awful situation all around.
False dilemma aside, this basically confirms the notion that cops don’t actually do much to stop crime, prevent it, or protect the public. So what DO they do, exactly?

I'm sorry you're blaming police ineptitude on liberalism? Which police department in the country would you identify as a liberal unit?
Extreme liberalism. Key word Extreme.

And that's not what I'm doing at all. Corruption, and down right laziness are the main reasons, however you can't tell me that the "defund the police" movement hasn't had an effect. I'm more than certain they turn the blind eye to things even more now.

Extreme liberalism. Key word Extreme.

And that's not what I'm doing at all. Corruption, and down right laziness are the main reasons, however you can't tell me that the "defund the police" movement hasn't had an effect. I'm more than certain they turn the blind eye to things even more now.

So what should the people do then? Not hold the police system in this country accountable?

If the reaction of these supposed authority figures (who are paid to serve and protect) is to become even more inept on purpose then that tells you how deep the problem is. They don't give a **** and know they can get away with it. The people should be able to call them out on it.

Imo police funding(idk how that even got into the discussion)has never been the problem, it’s Qualified Immunity. Get rid of that and we’re good.

So they're refusing to do the job before they're even "defunded" :lol:

That's very snowflaky. These were the same people crying about protesting/rioting/looting but here they are standing by, hands in pockets during the commission of other street crimes they're paid to address. Interesting.

Funny how cops start working fast when Louis Vuitton gets looted or a Beverly Hills resident gets their Rolex jacked.

LAPD had a big news conference to announce they arrested some shoplifters.

Let some working class folk get burglarized tho... ZzZzZzz

Back
Top Bottom