USA 50 state reaping - 2012 Hunger Games - which state would win? - read the rules people

lol hunger games

More like Battle Royale

I like how the author tries to play it off like she came up with this new and refreshing idea where its painfully obvious where she was inspired from.

It's like Tarintino rambling about his "greatness" when the inspiration and shots came from somewhere else.

DERP

dont know anything about hunger games. but...

TEXAS

chuck norris, nuff said.
tumblr_lkyvngXO7I1qir6s9o1_400.jpg

michelle rodriguez, nuff said.
michelle-rodriguez-machete-gun.jpg

/THREAD

fine if we are gonna go that route, claiming folks all willy nilly, then....
California

7924_Terminator2_Poster.jpg

06_mmiller_01.jpg

Representing NY
David Blaine

6815.jpg

Amy Fisher

Amy-Fisher.jpg

David can distract people with his magic; then Amy can come from behind them with that...

7828_shotinthebackofthehead.gif

there should be dead ppl too, like anybody in there prime... that could turn out some epic battles

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

lol hunger games

More like Battle Royale

I like how the author tries to play it off like she came up with this new and refreshing idea where its painfully obvious where she was inspired from.

It's like Tarintino rambling about his "greatness" when the inspiration and shots came from somewhere else.

DERP
that's what i'm saying
I saw the preview for this in theatres and I turned over to my friends and said, "So this is like Battle Royale, right?" 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

For those of us who haven't read the book or seen the movie, what are the rules?

2 tributes (1 male 1 female) are chosen from each district (there are no more 50 states)  there are 12* districts each district is responsible for a particular resource
Mining, textiles, cattle etc.. The tributes skills in the arena are based on the work they do in their district.

they are put into an arena controlled by the capitol.  They must fight to the death.  That last man standing is supposed to be set for life.
There's an age limit in both. ages 12 to 18. 

Posting for the great state of North Carolina:

I don't see any other state seeing us....

Male Tribute:

Julius Peppers - NFL defensive end for the Chicago Bears - Height: 6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)Weight: 287 lb (130 kg), age 32

Julius+Peppers+Divisional+Playoffs+Seattle+6Gh4TFZxmAXl.jpg

(alternate - Dale Earnhardt Jr. - NASCAR Driver and country boy)

Female Tribute:

Chelsea Cooley - 2005 Miss USA -Height: 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m), 28 years old.

_main_body1.jpg

(alternate - Margaret Maron - award winning mystery novel writer. Founding member and past president of Sisters in Crime and of the American Crime Writers' League)

Arizona- semi racist state known for its inhabitants who are heat tolerant and used to snakes/scorpions

male
SheriffJoeArpaio.jpg%5C

our very own racist sherrif, Joo Arapaio

female
Diana Taurasi by default
diana-taurasi.jpg

update... please read the rules (aka they must be alive, and will not have the superpowers from a character they played in a movie) and post a male/female, small blurb, and picture

Back
Top Bottom