USA invading JAMAICA!!

I'm down here and there is an American destroyer parked off the east coast. They are here to extrdite the don of kingston named dudus or prezidentThe entire tivoli is roadblocked and thugs are roaming the streeets freely with hp weponsNews in america isn't really carrying it, I guess it looks bad to bully a 3rd world countryBtw dudus has never been to the states

From what I'm hearing, if they are successful in getting him, there will be tons of additional deaths to follow throughout the rest of the country....it's just going to be one huge shift in "power".....deadly power....We already know Jamaica is run(in the most negative of ways) by the crooked of cops and politicians...damn shame

RIP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I knew that would happen when Jamaica refused to hand him over

yeah, da US loves to have a say in who runs da countries around it.

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

From what I'm hearing, if they are successful in getting him, there will be tons of additional deaths to follow throughout the rest of the country....it's just going to be one huge shift in "power".....deadly power....We already know Jamaica is run(in the most negative of ways) by the crooked of cops and politicians...damn shame

for real
but yo, update us on the story

Damn I got family in T.G and Olympic ... I knew america would go hard they just wanna flex there power

i heard that dude is really messing %!$+ up for Jamaicans who want Visa's though...my aunt was telling me that only politicians are allowed to retrieve them from the US embassy and even THEY are having a hard time acquiring them (the politicians)

Yea moneymike they cut off a lot of peoples access to getting visas based on this situation and even cut goverment aide ...and I dont see this ending good truthfully

My sister was talking about this earlier. I've never heard of the visa aspect, but its coincidental that my aunt is in the final stages of getting hers.

Manchester!

Come on who is selling yard weed in NYC better yet all the shower posse *!%#*% been got knocked in the BX this is more about the power he has being that he is who he is 

Keep us updated if you can, I've been trying to keep up with the situation with this guy.

Backstory - dudus is the leader of the showa posse - he inherited it from his father, jim brown. The areas he controls are run under "one order" - businessmen pay extortion for their safety and mindless crime like rape and senseless killings are not allowed or you get punished. If you are a jamaican gangster who wants to operate freely you have to pay dudus too - unless you will get robbed. He is applauded because he keeps peace using fear, but if they take him out the businessmen are suceptable to killings, and all the guns that are stockpiled are going to be loose on the streets in the hands of mindless thugs fighting for power. I have business down here so I'm sitting It out

Keep us updated if possible, I've been trying to keep up with this whole Dudus situation.

yo keep me posted. my fam is jamaican...they're going to go crazy when they hear this.

Good looks OP.

Need more links if you can post 'em.

ill lol at them knowing what will happen, think that them could go in everybody country and do as them feel when they dont bow down to them, i kno jam down got something coming for them. went and give sadam the rope when is that one george was the one who really needed the choking. can't stand babylon
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom