Usain Bolt could potentially compete in 2020 Olympics, if he wins gold at 2016 and 2020 is he the go

Already the GOAT sprinter,not doing the long jump doesn't change that. He should just retire after Rio if he wins again imo,not down to see another icon struggle his way out :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Already the GOAT sprinter,not doing the long jump doesn't change that. He should just retire after Rio if he wins again imo,not down to see another icon struggle his way out
laugh.gif
mean.gif
You think he's hands down over Jesse Owens and Carl Lewis right now?

Already the GOAT sprinter,not doing the long jump doesn't change that. He should just retire after Rio if he wins again imo,not down to see another icon struggle his way out :lol: :smh:

Doesn't Usain already have the 100m and 200m record?

Yes to both,4x100 as well but that's not individual

Last edited:

My dude, Usain is by far the GOAT :lol: ain't nobody touching him and might never will.

Last edited:
Isn't he the greatest already
Numbers don't lie

Last edited:
Politcal context does matter in sports. If we are simply judging off athletic accomplishment I say Bolt. Owens will always be number 1 though

Bolt tore his hamstring at Semi-finals of Jamaican Olympic trials.  This could open the door for Gatlin to take the 100 and 200 at Rio.  If Bolt isn't ready to complete the triple triple at Rio does he still stand #1 of all time or is he still in the same tier as Carl Lewis and Jesse Owens?

He didn't look like he "tore" it. Honestly doubt he's even really hurt

He messes around every year and then all of a sudden needs to go to Germany for his doctor, comes back and runs like he hasn't missed a step

Even though last year he should've lost in the 100 but gatlin choked, the 200, if he get the time, he will most definitely not lose. That's his bread and butter

I mean in the 100 Bolt's main threats will be Gatlin, Blake and Brommel that could get him if he's not 100%.  Btw it seems like some of these sprinters get washed when they're not even that old.  Tyson gay looks so old at 33 now, those gold chains and beard look didn't help him either.  Wallace Spearmon chopped his braids off and looks so washed up at 31 years old.  Walter Dix washed up in both the 100 and 200 etc.  All while Gatlin is 34 and running the best he ever has

Last edited:
Feel bad for gay. Bruh looks heathy and good but just isn't moving anywhere during the race. Glad he got to both finals though

Blake is done. Not a threat to bolt. Or anyone in the field. Dix ain't been right since he came back from his injury. Couple years ago

1500m final should be pretty exciting, as well as the 200 tomorrow (excited for the winning time)

Last edited:
Laughing hysterically at the people questioning Usain's greatness :lol: . This guy is a freak of nature and has never lost an event. The only other olympic athlete in ANY sport of Usain's caliber is Michael Phelps.

Last edited:
200m final for women should be good today. Think torie Bowie, Jenna prandini and Allyson felix will be the ones on the team

Jenna Prandini beat Allyson Felix by 0.01 secs for 3rd place in 200m trials to get the last spot on the team.  Felix now gets to focus only on the 400m at Rio which she should be the favorite for gold.   On the other hand, has there been anyone thats ever fell off as hard as Jeremy Wariner did?  He looked terrible at this olympic trial.  He's still only 32.  This guy was the king of the quarter mile in 2004-2007.  In 2007 when he ran the 3rd fastest time ever of 43.45 ppl were talking about him eventually breaking Michael Johnson's record at 400m.  Then in 08 when Lashawn beat him for gold it seems like Wariner just completely fell off after that.  He was only 24 years old still!!!!!

When he got beat in 08 id say his confidence got low but he still ran good in 09. After that just too many injuries I think. This year was actually looking like his best in a while.

Why not just switch and do the 400m? New challenge and if he never gets the record it really doesn't matter.

If I'm Bolt I seriously consider it.

400 would have stronger competition right now with Lashawn Merritt, Kirani James and wayde van niekerk

Back
Top Bottom