USC STUDENTS!...HELP!!!!

yo so i saw on the Talib site there is supposed to be a talib kweli concert at USC on the 1st of november

if your a USC student...can u tell me if u head anything about this?...confirm it?

any info is appreciated !!!
Team Chiican0

"Because Mexicans Are Fresh Too!!!"

reppin socal 951​

That sounds like it might be the pep rally/concert for homecoming. I haven't heard who is going to be performing.

I've heard nothing, but I'm gonna look now. I'm down for Talib. And Jay Z is at the HOB on the 6th. It's On !!!
BTW, Beat the Ducks !!! Fight On !!!
Early !!!

^ Jay-z tickets at hob are $150

I also could use some info on the USC Talib concert

For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
"Straight cash homey."​

Then it must be the pep rally concert. I haven't seen/heard anything about it, then again I don't really hear much of what's going on on-campus.

im not a student...but im still planning on going...can anyone give me advice on where i can park?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, yA diG!​

LPC ID: 15011

^you could park on the street of exposition or jefferson, either or is the same distance since youre going to the quad near the tommy trojan statue. i remembered bangin some chick while redman performed during my freshman home coming. :lol:
laugh.gif
networking...
WWW.SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG

REGULATORS & MONEY $HOT

^^ thanks are there any parking limitations on those streets?

ie. 2 hr parking only
no parking between 9am and 5pm?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, yA diG!​

so it is gonna go down for free on thursday???
Team Chiican0

reppin socal 951​

hahahah....thanks for telling me about lupe too! jerk
Team Chiican0

reppin socal 951​

yo so its going down in the quad at 8pm....

i heard theres free parking after 5 oclock...can anybody confirm that @#%$? thanks in advance
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, yA diG!​

Free parking? at SC? lol,
roll.gif
hahahahah. Now I know you probably meant on the streets but thought I'd get a good laugh out of it.

on the streets (jefferson and exposition and some parts of fig and vermont) its free parking after 6pm coz the meters are inoperable then. but on campus, man nothing is free for visitors. their paylots are 24/7

as always cover yo own *** an read the signs unless you too faded already. :lol:
laugh.gif
WWW.SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG

REGULATORS & MONEY $HOT

Back
Top Bottom