USC Trojans vs ND Fighting Irish*Charlies Schematic Advantage* Not so fast my friend

laugh.gif
roll.gif

There's no way Jimmy wins the Heisman, but there is no reason why he shouldn't be in the discussion at this point.

With that said, disappointing loss but there's a lot of positive things I take away from it.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Darnell Bing > Taylor Mays.

BY A LONG SHOT.

indifferent.gif

Not tryin to defend Taylor by any means, but no way Darnell Bing was better. That guy made about 2 significant plays his entire career. You want to talk aboutTaylor not having instincts; Bing was terrible at reacting. Guy was taking brisk jogs on the field most of the time.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

jimmy woulda gone for 500 and 5 tds if u switched teams

him being the best qb in cfb is not debatable right now.

laugh.gif
come on now. you really think SC has that many weapons at WR? minus damian, the receiving corp is trash. up until floyd was out, jimmy hadMORE to work with than Barkley. people talking about Anthony McCoy, that guy hasn't done anything but fumble up until this game.

jimmy has been good, but enough with that "not debatable" talk. tony pike has looked just as good, if not better, than clausen up to this point. youcould even argue for case keenum, even though he's faced garbage teams.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

That guy made about 2 significant plays his entire career
and thats 2 more plays then Taylor has ever made

laugh.gif
the guy has garbage instincts, but i still think darnell bing was worse. taylor has played with rey who was always out of position. darnell played withLOFA and Matt Grootegoed, who were as smart and instinctual as they come, and STILL did nothing.

man !!%$ nd and !!%$ these ******ed blind refs. the only reason nd was in the game was the joke $$@ refs giving these clowns bs calls. bs call and griffen, bsunsportsman like call on mays for hitting armando allen out of bounds when the fool was clearly in bounds, plus the hit on parris, and not to mention the misscall when joe got hit out of bounds.

and the only reason clausen is the better qb cause fool is like 28 years old right now.

still 8 years in a row @%+#+%! and it aint ending anytime soon.

10118_533013295283_36200220_31514627_3365206_n.jpg

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Originally Posted by Al3xis

jimmy woulda gone for 500 and 5 tds if u switched teams

him being the best qb in cfb is not debatable right now.

laugh.gif
come on now. you really think SC has that many weapons at WR?

Look at the Irish O Line, then Look at USCs...

laugh.gif
@ that Pic

laugh.gif
come on now. you really think SC has that many weapons at WR? minus damian, the receiving corp is trash. up until floyd was out, jimmy had MORE to work with than Barkley. people talking about Anthony McCoy, that guy hasn't done anything but fumble up until this game.

jimmy has been good, but enough with that "not debatable" talk. tony pike has looked just as good, if not better, than clausen up to this point. you could even argue for case keenum, even though he's faced garbage teams.
...my main point in all of this is ND's defense vs USC's defense.

laugh.gif
at N.D. currently being in a stretch where they are playing fivestraight games at home.
eyes.gif

Clausen has been looking good (which he finally should be from all we have ever heard about him) and if he gets a somewhat healthy Floyd back it's onlygoing to make him more dangerous.

But Ima chill with the overhype (greatest in the country, top Heisman contender) for now. Before this weekend, only one opponent he faced is currently rankedin the top 60 in total defense. Have we seen dude have to go into a hostile environment against a great team? Wait i know the likely answer to that as everygame N.D. plays is at home
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

But Ima chill with the overhype (greatest in the country, top Heisman contender) for now. Before this weekend, only one opponent he faced is currently ranked in the top 60 in total defense. Have we seen dude have to go into a hostile environment against a great team? Wait i know the likely answer to that as every game N.D. plays is at home
laugh.gif

Thank You!

Good thing he has all those conference road games to play......oh wait!

Notre Dame makes their own schedule....

cupcake_lgl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom