[[[User Pick Appreciation Thread vol. Pick-6]]]

I know many of you folks love the feeling when you ice the game with a big interception...

So what defensive position do you guys usually play with?

I used to play MLB, but I shifted up to Saftey (Ed Reed
pimp.gif
)

it depends. I used to exclusive play safety, but if I'm playin a human opponent, I play alotta defensive end and linebacker. My userpick skills are still
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, ain't nothing like a user pick or user tackle. It's fun when my cousins and I get together to play Madden. We call it a MaddenFest , and myposition is LOLB.

when i started madden i always played left defensive end, then i got bored cause the newer maddens, it was impossible for me to get anywhere near the qb, so istarted to play free safety

getting a user pick on your friend and being able to rub it in his face is the best

Noobs. 90% of my picks are user picks. I play w/ either safety for the most part. Dont matter who
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5tan

So what defensive position do you guys usually play with?

It really depends on the play and the individual players asignment...More often than not I'll play as the FS or SS. My run support with either of the twois vicious but as a result it's easy for me to get beat by PA. You throw a duck though, it's a wrap.

Jared Allen all day 3 man rush is pretty good so i drop in back and lurk i am unstoppable

Back
Top Bottom