using a 19" computer monitor as your TV UNAPPRECIATION.....

im guessing im the only one with this problem. i used to have a 40+ inch tv in my room and i had to return it to my dad's work... now im stuck with my oldcomputer monitor. this sucks. playing COD4 is harder because its harder to see things. the contrast and everything is dark. there are no speakers or anythingso i have everything hooked up to a tuner.

can anyone recommend me a tv around $300?

2252400647_0eb93eeca1_o.jpg

2253200206_c5c443931c_o.jpg

frown.gif

this is what i used to haev
frown.gif

2253226882_4288d557af_o.jpg

2252427331_15c673f321_o.jpg

i know a couple people who use their computer monitors as tv's. its a nice space saver

I used to use a 14 inch tv. It was fat too, not like an LCD monitor.
laugh.gif

I use use my 22" monitor as my TV, I have no complaints. oidreez said it, its a nice space saver.

it justs sucks because there's no remote. and i have to get up every single time lol. yes... i'm lazy!

Originally Posted by sole lovely

it justs sucks because there's no remote. and i have to get up every single time lol. yes... i'm lazy!

I set to go through my dvd player with a cable tuner. I set my monitor to turn off when there isnt a signal for more than 10 sec and the dvd player has aremote so i can change channels.

heres some pics I took.

Thats my dorm by the way.

damn i'd hate to have that problem. my monitor is a 22 inch widescreen but i wouldn't want to watch tv in it.

i don't think you could get anything good for $300. if you want a small hdtv, it costs about $500+.

i mean i have no problems with it.. it just sucks that i went from really big to small and i can't even use my remote to turn on or off my monitor. haha

I'm quite opposite, since I have a desk job, I'm glad I can hook up my extra 360 to one of my monitors
happy.gif

the tv in my room is some old joint from the late 80s...half the channels dont even work
smh.gif

i play cod4 in the living room tho
grin.gif

hmm.. i suggest, dealing it out, while saving up some extra cash.
buy a bigger tv. catch some sales.
you wont regret it in the long run. if you blow 300$ now on a small tv thats not much bigger, you'll be having this same problem again soon.

i mean when i got everything for free (legitly and not my parents paying for it.. including the big one) i think i can unnapreciate a little...

i understand if i or my parents spent their own money on it but no money was spent on the dvd player, tuner, monitor OR the speakers...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom