USPS Unappreciation!!!

Yesterday I was supposed to receive a package that was shipped via first class with delivery confirmation. At around 9AM it was out for delivery.So 6pm comes and i decided to check to see where these people were with my package and the tracking site says that no one was home so a notification left at 4:28 pm. The thing is that I was home the whole day so there was no way that these people could of came here without me knowing..Then today I expect these people to come back and try to redeliver the package and no one shows up. I called my local post office and they tell me its not there and that I should call 7AM tomorrow and ask to speak to the carrier.. These ppl playing games 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yeah just went through something similar last week. The package was supposed to be delivered on Monday, and it said "out for delivery". Later it said "no updated tracking" and I called Tues, Wed, and Thursday and the post office supervisor had his phone blown up. Finally on Friday it came out of nowhere, no tracking, no traces or anything. Awful service and I cannot stress enough that they are inefficient and poor at what they do. Typical gov't service.

Save for one time I sent a package and didn't see tracking info for 3 days, Usps has had my back.

DAMN ya'll have some turrible USPS cats.Maybe it's because I always opt for priority shipping,but i've never had a problem with them and i'd actually prefer them over UPS and Fedex.

Was it Parcel Post or Priority? There's no First Class rate for packages, 9 times out of 10 when I've had a problem waiting for something from USPS it's because the person sending me the package doesn't understand how to prep it to send properly and then opts to save a few bucks and chooses Parcel Post instead of Priority.

Originally Posted by Essential1

USPS >>>> UPS & FedEx
roll.gif
laugh.gif
good one man
Lets be serious now. UPS>>Fedex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Horseback>>>>>>>>Carrier Pigeon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Salty Snail>>>>>>>>>>USPS*

*-On a good day

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

USPS >>>> UPS & FedEx
roll.gif
laugh.gif
good one man
Lets be serious now. UPS>>Fedex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Horseback>>>>>>>>Carrier Pigeon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Salty Snail>>>>>>>>>>USPS*

*-On a good day
whyhellothere speaks the truth. UPS is our number one for my family.
Also Laparkan for those who send goods to the Caribbean.

Originally Posted by mints

Was it Parcel Post or Priority? There's no First Class rate for packages, 9 times out of 10 when I've had a problem waiting for something from USPS it's because the person sending me the package doesn't understand how to prep it to send properly and then opts to save a few bucks and chooses Parcel Post instead of Priority.
It says first class.they must of sent it in on of those big brown envelopes then. But the thing is it was never in my mail box nor did i see this notification they are talking about.

whyhellothere wrote:

USPS >>>> UPS & FedEx
roll.gif
laugh.gif
good one man

*-On a good day

Last month, the tracking said that they tried to deliver my package to a town about 1.5 hours from here and that no one was at that home. Called the post office over there and they said the address doesn't even exist over there and they didn't know where my package was. I got it a few days later though. Hopefully you get your package OP.

Originally Posted by three2three

USPS "loses" billions a year. Postal employees are one of theee laziest people around
Agreed, interned with the postal workers union. Some of these fools wouldn't show up to work for 3-4 weeks, come back, and expect their job to still be there.
laugh.gif

Essential, that is HILARIOUS. I usually don't disagree with you bud, but that is horrible. I used to powersell on eBay and never used them, their tracking services are way behind the ball and a lot of times USPS gave us the most problems. Plus FedEx includes insurance for most items, much better service. UPS is the 'ok' medium

USPS gets it to me more quickly and I've never have had a problem... EVER...

UPS & FedEx I have...

Sooooo once again USPS > UPS & FedEx

May be hilarious to you guys... But my personal experience creates MY OPINION... MY OPINION is USPS > UPS & FedEx

USPS gets it to me more quickly and I've never have had a problem... EVER...

UPS & FedEx I have...

Sooooo once again USPS > UPS & FedEx

May be hilarious to you guys... But my personal experience creates MY OPINION... MY OPINION is USPS > UPS & FedEx

Back
Top Bottom