Utah Jazz/ Harpring/ Deron's haircut Unappreciation

Originally Posted by 18th letter

dudes taper is always fresh
what are you talking about?

It's Utah fresh.

he prolly looks forward to going on the road and getting a real haircut....

homie's tape looks like he gets it done at supercuts.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

The hell is up with the Utah Jazz hate threads today?

Especially since they're being made by fellow Laker fans. Salty aren't we?
smh.gif

Deron doesn't shower that's why it looks like that. some guy in my microbio class has that hair and he got the most bacteria as compared to doorhandles, restroom, toilet seats. Take a shower from the head down (no Beno).

LOL Laker fans and their hatred toward anything that has to do with utah jazz.

i must admit, matt harpring is annoying, but he's got a nice mid range jumper lol

Originally Posted by rocboys

Deron doesn't shower that's why it looks like that. some guy in my microbio class has that hair and he got the most bacteria as compared to door handles, restroom, toilet seats. Take a shower from the head down (no Beno).

And you know this, how?

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Jazz vs Cavs Final

pimp.gif

Boozer vs Bron
pimp.gif

Why do we have 3 Jazz related unappreciation threads?
All started by Laker fans...

grin.gif
Yall some sore a** losers

roll.gif

Yeah, cuz you cavs fans wouldn't start threads about teams abusing you guys right? You're too classy for that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by rocboys

Deron doesn't shower that's why it looks like that. some guy in my microbio class has that hair and he got the most bacteria as compared to door handles, restroom, toilet seats. Take a shower from the head down (no Beno).

And you know this, how?

dude just don't wash your hair when you shower for a few days and you'll see plus we did a bacterial count in my class and this guy with thathaircut got the most bacteria from his hair out of all other places.

Reasons to hate the Utah Jazz:

1) Jerry Sloan (who's been accused of being racist and a homophobe)
2) They play in Utah.
3) Their fans are Mormon (a "religion" that has actually preached about the inferiority of blacks and other people of color)
4) The black players they get all seem to get whitewashed.
5) Their fans don't know anything about basketball.
6) They consistently have a player that gets "Looks like an Old White Guy that you'll end up playing pick up ball with in the YMCA" Award
* past winners include - Mark Eaton, John Stockton, Jeff Hornacek, Greg Ostertag, and of course Matt Harpring
7) The only widely appealing superstar they've had is Damon Wayans in "Celtic Pride"

Okur has a better stroke than Korver. If it werent for them being in Utah and being the 2nd whiniest team(behind the Spurs) i would probably like them a lilbit. They remind me of old school teams they play dirty push shove trip elbow and do any little thing they can get away with, im ok with all of that im justnot ok with the nba allowing them to be the only team to do it.

Reasons to hate the Utah Jazz:

1) Jerry Sloan (who's been accused of being racist and a homophobe)
2) They play in Utah.
3) Their fans are Mormon (a "religion" that has actually preached about the inferiority of blacks and other people of color)
4) The black players they get all seem to get whitewashed.
5) Their fans don't know anything about basketball.
6) They consistently have a player that gets "Looks like an Old White Guy that you'll end up playing pick up ball with in the YMCA" Award
* past winners include - Mark Eaton, John Stockton, Jeff Hornacek, Greg Ostertag, and of course Matt Harpring
7) The only widely appealing superstar they've had is Damon Wayans in "Celtic Pride"
How about this one to sum up all 7?

They're playing my team in the playoffs and they just tied the series up, so I'm mad salty about that.

i hate the Jazz
i hate Utah
i hate Stockton
i hate Malone
i hate Jazz fans

I hate Mrs. Fields Cookies now because I just found out their main corporate training office is in Utah.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Appreciated.

mjshot_large_0405.jpg

I think I only see one black dude in the picture
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
being bored at work, i found 6 (1 worker)

86c25bde91bb9204fcbf65b61b5e252cb2bf2ad.jpg

actually 7, one more on the bottom left, guy with the red/white button shirt

The Utah Jazz is officially the NBA villain of Niketalk

- MJ and the Bulls played them twice in the Finals and now the whole deal with Kobe, Derek Fisher, and the Lakers

Its better then Vujacic's, thats for damn sure
word
I swear, Laker fans act like females when they catch an L.......Would you rather have Harpring or a feminine player like Vucacic launching 3's and cryingafter every damn call? He has female characteristics and flops more than Ginobli.....

Harpring plays hard, and y'all hate him for that?
laugh.gif
Judging anothermans hairstyle? C'mon now, Laker fans get so emotional.

Back
Top Bottom