UW HEADS...CHECK IN!!! meet-up (maybe)?

DAMN U BOTH!
viet u cheated by sending inna inside while u drove around
i hella beat u guys nd took a couple wrong turns on teh streets
u shoulda followed me

nd nice seein u richard...hella funny..i thought u were viet when i looked in the window, i thogut they both beat me inside...
then i walk in see u turn around nd its YOU ahahha
i called the shop as viet was callin u..nd then we "raced" from his house to see whod get there frist..well, i raced ahah

man that must have been a lot of traffic. i was still working on project when viet called then waited 15 min for my friend to pick me up. then we ate and went to 35th and were looking around for like 10 min before i saw inna come in.

seriously yamakazi...letting this fall to the 2nd page....horrible
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

^fine. maybe YOU should start your own! =b

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

^you just suck, that's all...bwahhahhahah

did anyone see me taking photos today around campus? i was taking pics for this girl who wanted to give her dad a present of what UW really represented. apparently i'm really good, or so my friends say :b
tongue.gif
i went around taking at least 150+ pictures of campus. ended up with a few good ones...my nikon d80 definitely helped.

but anyway i was taking pics of red square and there were some dudes that posed in my pics...lmao. it was pretty funny, but i immediately thought of NT because one guy was wearing those fruity dunks with the orange gradient rainbow thingy on the side...don't remember what they're called...

i was wearing a black short trench with a navy blue nike beanie. had to suit up because i'm still recovering from stomach flu. :\
ohwell.gif

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

yea high tops....he was a nt'r

and yea i saw you, you were taking random pics at ougl near the MACS, i actually walked in front of you, and saw a flash, and thought to myself...."wth is this guy doing" hahahha

<--wearing aloha dunks

oh? i didn't go into ougl today though...and i never remembered shooting anything with flash...and i don't remember shooting near the macs lol. i don't think that was me...

in fact, i don't ever remember shooting any pictures INSIDE ougl...lol.

did you see me outside though?

nope!, musta been some other guy...it was weird though, surprised nobody yelled at the guy

next time you see an azn guy with a camera/camera bag, do that NT sign. lol.

...hell no, i've told dunks206 and markymark25 that i refuse to...however we did do it at the NT party...sorta...hahah

Sup,

i did the sign.... nobody looked at me... lol
Hella filthy!
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

Lol. nobody's around! i went home around 1pm.

do it tomorrow...ougl...around 1030am =p

Lol, I ment I did the sign at the niketown party thing... I was adding to what viet said... I don't even go to UW hahah. I don't even know why I'm talking in this thread... :b
tongue.gif
MEMBER #1​

if i could find the video...i tackled some dude then did the NT sign..in front of millions nd millions of poeple....true story
beat that ian =P hahaha

^
hahahah. what are you even talking about
Hella filthy!
MEMBER #1​

hahaha.
*tap tap pull, mookie*
Hella filthy!
MEMBER #1​

i was just at the art building printing pictures now im at ougl. whos here with me???

Back
Top Bottom