UW Students: Check In

my classes..

MKTG 455
ENTRE 370
B ECON 300
MUSIC - concert season

anyone have these classes? I still need the book for B ECON. I got shoes to trade lol.

Transferring to the Seattle campus from Tacoma campus winter quarter! Never see any "potential" NTers at UWT

I'm taking music 185 next quarter as an easy credit class, has anyone else taken it or heard of it? just how easy is it?

I'm taking MUS 185 this quarter. Extremely easy, especially with all the extra credit (earned by attending UW concerts).

Two tests.

I already took the first one and I remember one of the questions being "How much points is possible in this class?" Haha.

A lot of guest speakers.

Overall an easy one day a week class.

daaznfella wrote:
trunks206 wrote:
Ahhh its feels great to be back.
Good luck to all my fellow UW NTers during the 2009-2010 school year.

ian did i just see you in SODO yesterday in a purple UW hoodie and HOA am1s womens??lol

i woke up today and went....tee hee hee, no school for me!....lol

Hahaha yup that was me.....I must have been leaving Sears heading to UPS.

Whats up
Alvin!

Fall quarter is coming to an end.....good luck on Finals guys.
happy.gif

Who has book for I S 310, I'm thinking about doing a double-concentration b/w ACCTG and IS, anyone else doing this?

Who has book for I S 310, I'm thinking about doing a double-concentration b/w ACCTG and IS, anyone else doing this?

whats up guys. I feel like I hardly see anyone on campus with much heat. Although there was a dude rockin the Chaos Kobe Vs

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

^rainy quarter, maybe? it'll pick up in the spring.
laugh.gif
Hate this damn rain, I've had the same 2 shoe rotation so far
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

^rainy quarter, maybe? it'll pick up in the spring.
laugh.gif
Hate this damn rain, I've had the same 2 shoe rotation so far
smh.gif
I just want to wear a white tee, jeans and some kicks. I feel so constricted in winter clothing that it decrease my swagger.

A nice day today, finally got to rock the grapes for the first time in 6 months

To those who go to the UW, would it be possible to show up to a class and just learn?

Like I don't want to enroll or become a nonmatriculatedstudent, I don't feel like wasting my money, I just want to show up toa Physics and/or a Philosophy class and see how people are learning.I'm self-educated, but I want to see what the whole college thing isabout, or at least what they teach you in those fields at the UW.

Somebody help me out, it's like my own personal social experiment.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

To those who go to the UW, would it be possible to show up to a class and just learn?

Like I don't want to enroll or become a nonmatriculatedstudent, I don't feel like wasting my money, I just want to show up toa Physics and/or a Philosophy class and see how people are learning.I'm self-educated, but I want to see what the whole college thing isabout, or at least what they teach you in those fields at the UW.

Somebody help me out, it's like my own personal social experiment.
LOL i've always taught this but man that aint fair for us that pay tuition bro, I wish financial aid showed me love but they don't. I bet you can get away with it though

...and lectures are supplemental and reinforcement anyways IMO, most of my learning isn't from the classroom. I learn it by studying the material myself and I find it more rewarding and beneficial when I find my own way to learn it. That just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom