V-Day Thread Vol. Simps ONLY!

MPLS612

formerly ame416
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

2. What are you guys doing for your significant other in 2 weeks?
My girls been a real downer lately and I'm contemplating doing nothing & asking her to get me nothing...thoughts?

ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

2. What are you guys doing for your significant other in 2 weeks?
My girls been a real downer lately and I'm contemplating doing nothing & asking her to get me nothing...thoughts?

Lol funny timing with this thread because my girl and I have gotten into a huge fight and I was thinking about V-Day plans all of the past week and after the fight I'm thinking of doing nothing. I live in NYC though so usually I focus more on the places we go than I do on gifts. If you live in a major city where you can take your girl somewhere nice like a show or something, you're better off with that than buying her jewelry or some crap..Essentially it depends on your girl though..Some women prefer gifts over being taken out so I can't say.

However, even if you're annoyed at her currently try to have some kind of plan in the back of your mind because if you guys make up and she did something nice for you, you'll look like a douche for doing nothing for her

Lol funny timing with this thread because my girl and I have gotten into a huge fight and I was thinking about V-Day plans all of the past week and after the fight I'm thinking of doing nothing. I live in NYC though so usually I focus more on the places we go than I do on gifts. If you live in a major city where you can take your girl somewhere nice like a show or something, you're better off with that than buying her jewelry or some crap..Essentially it depends on your girl though..Some women prefer gifts over being taken out so I can't say.

However, even if you're annoyed at her currently try to have some kind of plan in the back of your mind because if you guys make up and she did something nice for you, you'll look like a douche for doing nothing for her

However, even if you're annoyed at her currently try to have somekind of plan in the back of your mind because if you guys make up andshe did something nice for you, you'll look like a douche for doingnothing for her

She can't really if I ask her not to... us guys get a say in this day too
laugh.gif

However, even if you're annoyed at her currently try to have somekind of plan in the back of your mind because if you guys make up andshe did something nice for you, you'll look like a douche for doingnothing for her

She can't really if I ask her not to... us guys get a say in this day too
laugh.gif

i been with my girl for 3 weeks as of now and i dont know what to do/get! I know nothing big (of course), but i have no idea..

edit: we are both jr's in high school if that helps

i been with my girl for 3 weeks as of now and i dont know what to do/get! I know nothing big (of course), but i have no idea..

edit: we are both jr's in high school if that helps

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

21 years in a row I have not participated in Valentine's Day and I was almost going to participate this year but I came to my senses
Wrong thread bro

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

21 years in a row I have not participated in Valentine's Day and I was almost going to participate this year but I came to my senses
Wrong thread bro

My anniversary with my girl is January 18 so since it's so close to Valentine's we agreed to combine both into one celebration to save money

My anniversary with my girl is January 18 so since it's so close to Valentine's we agreed to combine both into one celebration to save money

Me and my girl are not buying anything for each other this year..instead we are spending the weekend in NYC
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Prolly hit up a play (Spiderman on Broadway hopefully)..just spend some time together..

Me and my girl are not buying anything for each other this year..instead we are spending the weekend in NYC
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Prolly hit up a play (Spiderman on Broadway hopefully)..just spend some time together..

Ima give her some long pipe as usual, and then prob send flowers 2 her job. If not that then it will be movie night wit a bottle of clique

Ima give her some long pipe as usual, and then prob send flowers 2 her job. If not that then it will be movie night wit a bottle of clique

I planned our day last year so my fiance is planning this years. I got her a Kindle, she's been looking to get one for a while.

Back
Top Bottom