V Jade Horizon Apr 9, 2022

Which of these is the AJ 5 release of the year?

• Jade Horizon

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Green Bean

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Easter SE

• Racer Blue

• Girls that Hoop (Low)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clot (Low)

• PSG (Low)

• Concord

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Doernbecher (Low)

• Total voters
I leave the thread and see this too late but good looking out.
Well, since most folks are gonna be going after the Zebra 350 V2s and these does not look to be releasing as a draw on SNKRS, if you are quick at 10AM I am thinking you should be able to cop on there (I am hoping anyway).

If not, I would swing to Hibbett's site and see if they still have stock showing. If not, try back at 10:30 and 10:45 since for releases like this they tend to stagger their stock and do not make all of it available right at 10AM (so if you are able to cart at 10AM but it goes OOS before you can complete payment, keep the shoe in your cart and come back at those times to try again).

Well, since most folks are gonna be going after the Zebra 350 V2s and these does not look to be releasing as a draw on SNKRS, if you are quick at 10AM I am thinking you should be able to cop on there (I am hoping anyway).

If not, I would swing to Hibbett's site and see if they still have stock showing. If not, try back at 10:30 and 10:45 since for releases like this they tend to stagger their stock and do not make all of it available right at 10AM (so if you are able to cart at 10AM but it goes OOS before you can complete payment, keep the shoe in your cart and come back at those times to try again).
Good stuff. Thanks

Looks like I hit on Hibbets. Only way I was going for these was if I could hit somewhere that let me use a reward/discount. They made me do the "verify you are a human/press & hold" thing twice though. :rolleyes

Looks like I hit on Hibbets. Only way I was going for these was if I could hit somewhere that let me use a reward/discount. They made me do the "verify you are a human/press & hold" thing twice though. :rolleyes
Nice! I feel you on wanting to use a reward on these.....I was cool with not having to pay tax or shipping through Kicks Lounge. LOL

Tried other sites and sold out. Ill be in the streets today so maybe ill run into them.

Attachments

• AE89AD98-E9A4-455E-A9DF-2BC1BF639478.png
    AE89AD98-E9A4-455E-A9DF-2BC1BF639478.png
    315.5 KB · Views: 728
For those in/near Miami, UNKNWN has them on their site to select for local pick-up.

Back
Top Bottom