V-Tech Shooting 12-8-2011 (Unconfirmed suspect was the second victim)

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

Originally Posted by zmdawg

jimsciuttoABC jim sciutto
Senior VA Tech cops and university officials were all in DC today appealing fine for handling of 07 shooting.
27 minutes ago

Is this just a huge coincidence?

eek.gif
 What kind of fines were handed down tho?

jimsciuttoABC jim sciutto 

Shooting comes same day VA Tech appeals $55000 fine for handling of 07 rampage

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]
[/font]

I wake up to this smh. Got work to do but campus on lockdown.

Honestly this can happen anywhere, people thinking VT got something in the water that makes students wanna let the guns go off

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

They say the second Vic is the shooter
Sounds like it...
[h3]Thursday, Dec. 8, 2011[/h3]
Update: Police remain on scene

(Posted: 4:19 p.m.)Virginia State Police and Virginia Tech Police remain on the scene of an officer-involved shooting on the Virginia Tech campus. At this time there are two confirmed deaths. One is a Virginia Tech Police Officer.  The second is an unknown male subject who was found deceased in a parking lot near the Duck Pond.  A weapon has been recovered at the location of the second individual. Reports of any additional shots being fired or any additional victims are unfounded.

Originally Posted by FOG

Again...?

Man I hope no one else get seriously injured...

same thing im saying my sister best friend died from that incident that happen couple years ago im talking about the massacre
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

CollegiateTimes Collegiate Times
Police deputy chief Deisinger: Police saw suspicious person in I-Lot, tried to make contact with him but found him dead of a gunshot wound

/\ No pun intended but ya'll can stop jumping the gun now. He didn't shoot a school up. He shot a cop and then himself apparently.

Back
Top Bottom