\V/ | The Official N*E*R*D 'Nothing' Album Thread 11-02-10 (EDIT: DOUBLE DISC! :EEK) | \V/

Yes, yes yes....

That song they performed on Letterman last night was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I was about to off myself after hearing Hot & Fun over and over
sick.gif
. Can't wait for the album.

Yes, yes yes....

That song they performed on Letterman last night was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I was about to off myself after hearing Hot & Fun over and over
sick.gif
. Can't wait for the album.

[h2]‘Hypnotize U’ & ‘I’ve Seen The Light’ Next Singles, ‘Nothing’ To Include 2 CD Deluxe Edition’, N*E*R*D x Jame Sutton Photo Shot[/h2]
Posted by Mika on Oct 1, 2010 •

N*E*R*D sat down with Mark Hoppus for an exclusive Interview where they talked about the new N*E*R*D album ‘Nothing’ where they revealed that there will be 2 more singles from ‘Nothing’ which is the Daft Punk produced tune ‘Hypnotize U’ and ‘I’ve Seen The Light’ and according to Amazon.com, N*E*R*D will release a 2 CD Deluxe Edition to their fourth studio album ‘Nothing’ but there is no further Information what will the second CD include, In the meanwhile here’s the MP3 rip from the Letterman performance for your iPod with some backstage pics from the performance with the Hilarious knit ski mask on Chad Hugo that may or may not be his version of the iconic Daft Punk robot helmets and N*E*R*D did a Photo Shot with James Sutton with some massive dope pics, check them out, thanks to Plaxxx, Waheeda (WhyPR) and Pappoo.

N*E*R*D – Hypnotize U (Daft Punk) (Live) (10′)
*mediafire.com
*usershare.net

N*E*R*D At The Letterman Performance

N*E*R*D x Jame Sutton Photo Shot

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that that 2nd disk is the ORIGINAL Nothing...

2e4gg3t.jpg

[h2]‘Hypnotize U’ & ‘I’ve Seen The Light’ Next Singles, ‘Nothing’ To Include 2 CD Deluxe Edition’, N*E*R*D x Jame Sutton Photo Shot[/h2]
Posted by Mika on Oct 1, 2010 •

N*E*R*D sat down with Mark Hoppus for an exclusive Interview where they talked about the new N*E*R*D album ‘Nothing’ where they revealed that there will be 2 more singles from ‘Nothing’ which is the Daft Punk produced tune ‘Hypnotize U’ and ‘I’ve Seen The Light’ and according to Amazon.com, N*E*R*D will release a 2 CD Deluxe Edition to their fourth studio album ‘Nothing’ but there is no further Information what will the second CD include, In the meanwhile here’s the MP3 rip from the Letterman performance for your iPod with some backstage pics from the performance with the Hilarious knit ski mask on Chad Hugo that may or may not be his version of the iconic Daft Punk robot helmets and N*E*R*D did a Photo Shot with James Sutton with some massive dope pics, check them out, thanks to Plaxxx, Waheeda (WhyPR) and Pappoo.

N*E*R*D – Hypnotize U (Daft Punk) (Live) (10′)
*mediafire.com
*usershare.net

N*E*R*D At The Letterman Performance

N*E*R*D x Jame Sutton Photo Shot

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that that 2nd disk is the ORIGINAL Nothing...

2e4gg3t.jpg

I think the 2nd disc is only gonna be like a couple bonus tracks or somethin. N.E.R.D is doin a gangsta Grillz tape with Drama, so THAT may be the old cuts form the album they scrapped ("Instant Gratification"). who know tho, we shall see

Cool interview... This album is looking better & better. The inspirations Pharrell talked about has me pumped.

Cool to see Mark Hoppus doing the interview, haven't seen him in awhile in the media.

Cool interview... This album is looking better & better. The inspirations Pharrell talked about has me pumped.

Cool to see Mark Hoppus doing the interview, haven't seen him in awhile in the media.

I think the 2nd disc is only gonna be like a couple bonus tracks or somethin. N.E.R.D is doin a gangsta Grillz tape with Drama, so THAT may be the old cuts form the album they scrapped ("Instant Gratification"). who know tho, we shall see

^ What's the point of doing a double disk with "just a couple of bonus tracks", though?
nerd.gif

Either way, I'm still excited as hell that it sounds like we're gonna get Instant Gratification in one form or another. 
pimp.gif

And the album supposedly drops in a month...when the hell is that Gangsta Grillz tape gonna drop?
nerd.gif

^ What's the point of doing a double disk with "just a couple of bonus tracks", though?
nerd.gif

Either way, I'm still excited as hell that it sounds like we're gonna get Instant Gratification in one form or another. 
pimp.gif

And the album supposedly drops in a month...when the hell is that Gangsta Grillz tape gonna drop?
nerd.gif

^
and also a music video perhaps?? Idk
laugh.gif
but I just dont see why they would package the tracks they did with Rhea with the actual album, cuz then wouldnt she have to get a piece of that? I just figure it'll be easier for them to release the Rhea material as a mixtape.

^
and also a music video perhaps?? Idk
laugh.gif
but I just dont see why they would package the tracks they did with Rhea with the actual album, cuz then wouldnt she have to get a piece of that? I just figure it'll be easier for them to release the Rhea material as a mixtape.

Back
Top Bottom